Kim Young-hee "No such person" explanation … tears.Oh Eun-young "not the point" (OK?Okay!) [the new title,]




(ek this sports news was news) comedian Kim a dilemma for the activities complained.

OK? ' 23, two televised kbs tvOkay!Oh Eun-young, ' Kim's anguish comes from scene to counsel the airwaves.

Kim is eye contact with the people on this day and confessed that it is difficult to make ends meet, " It seems to be my problem at first.Kim is not that kind of person, but character of hope in entertainment with Kim.I want to go to the entertainment at the time, relatively new and hard. and it made and jjagaI'm myself, I found that, " said these things. Her frequent mistakes also made Kim said, this just live life to see it in something and unexpected things, never a fact that merits some discussion about it.I can't be 'I am sure that wasn't', have lived, That's our label and what methods and measures would not cover " revealed.

Kim said, it is is not that high self-esteem.So, rather like what characters are counted or since.We could probably dig up the world in the arts, and who had, " added.




Kim said, broadcasting itself a three or four years was far away.And he seems to be very compact.그래서 약간 공연 하다가도 관객을 어쩌다가 보게 돼서 그 관객이 화장실을 갈 수도 있고 맥주를 따를 수도 있는데 그게 저한테는 '억지로 오셨구나.I think ' Ah ha, so you shouldn't come.That's what've you been hiding and running away just because it might get some rest if you accumulate.Thinking that if 'I'll fall today' is remarkably small number of people when performing.'It seems I have a reservation not' had ideas, " I shed tears.

Oh Eun-young is " very hard and hurt.In any case, in public face and name and your men who have been openly people have a lot of these difficulties.Think like why it happens, Mr. Young Hee? " asked.

Kim said, it is I don't know.Really is just lived hard.Have received a mental disorder.When there are no children.' married, so child look like?'for talking,' I didn't want children.He's called names as soon as he comes. '.It's really serious I die. 'At first, (a) when the first time seemed the most depressing. " revealed.




It's been a while as Kim, in particular, " sns a DM direct mail, and 'should not be a better life is never a man like you happy.'.Why?.I live my life to the damage you have any? ' " Oh Eun-young, and the difficulties in doing it all day to stop the conversation.

Oh Eun-young is Younghee, are you talking about the most words written many times.Spend a lot of words that very hard.The public are controversial as the 'Kim Young-hee, why?' part is does because he didn't live my life to Mr. Young Hee? " asked.

Kim is "It seems not" Oh Eun-young, and said, " Someone who was not a positive response to Mr. Young Hee Younghee, is about the hard thing I bought you won't do.Focus should be good.If you have a problem, hard the explanation not be in focus to do hard. " explained.

Oh Eun-young said, they jump to a short period of time not difficult to speak, but see replies as well as to when the baby and Mr. Young Hee were controversial broadcasts carefully!", saying" Younghee, Younghee. to 'I am not mean it that way, but discomfort must be in the eyes of the audience' at the scene will accrue power, to well into your inner self, " advised.

Photo = a screen kbs
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال