Jang, '6 years younger' → Sun Woo Eun Sook, sponsor, rumors of her husband (Let's get together 3) [comprehensive] an explanation.




(an intern Iyejin ek sport news reporter) said Jang's Park Won Sook and video call and is spending their honeymoon to an actor.

23, the program aired arts programs, two kbs tv 'Park Won Sook of the season live together, let's do 3' (less than 'Let's get together 3') the airwaves is a find their homes in the face of the Sun Woo Eun Sook. Park Won Sook on TV, receive video calls from the actress.

Park Won Sook, Jang said, and said, "our honeymoon?".Assignat what around here, on the road. "" Oh is a well-formed trail running, and view showing the actress is Park Won Sook!This did you go there, " said in a hot day.장나라는 "너무 좋다.It's all pretty, '' said.

Park Won Sook said the groom shouldn't show?" I asked him, and she showed her husband.




Park Won Sook is Jang's husband and said farewell to her and said, "so handsome and pretty."

"What's the groom?" Jang to the question, " the director of photography.In movies and TV dramas as well as the disposal of chemical weapons.She said love with her husband two years.

Sun Woo Eun Sook hasn't played for 10 years playing golf since that attracted attention.And sponsors revealed about the rumors.

Sun Woo Eun Sook said the golf course owner have a five to six golf courses.But I break up with Mr. (people) - He's my sponsor, face what it looks like and have never seen him ", saying" I don't know, " he said.




Park Won Sook told the Sun Woo Eun Sook said, "How much you had to speak openly about the million?".

Sun Woo Eun Sook said a long time.The program is feel like it.It's to say.In fact, Mr. Lee Young-ha is Hye Eun Yee is divorced sister ", saying" I don't really tried to talk only if it's curious people.17 years, " said divorce.In addition, "Lee Young-ha, this is not the story and tried to talk about memories with my sister." he added.

Sun Woo Eun Sook said, (Lee Young-ha is) was ask me to reunite a doctor.I didn't know what to do a question like that. ", saying" proud in front of cameras and ask people not to ask for, so I say 'I'll consider' and done with, a spokesman said.

The said, "funeral, leave me, Daddy and I liked it very much not, I love kids can give."

Photo = 2 tv kbs 'Park Won Sook of the season live together, let's do 3'.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال