Kim and chajunhwan ♥, Ko Woo Rim marriage question a love I don't ...The solo profession the womb


[entertainment news a reporter Kang Sun Ae sbs] 'figure of Prince' chajunhwan said 'a womb', La.

Last broadcast on August 31 is chajunhwan mbc to guest appearance on 'radio star'.Mc Kim Gura was "There was a figure in the good news recently" and Kim Yu-na at chajunhwan pore seutella mentioned recently announced his news with Ko Woo Rim.

Kim Gura to the chajunhwan I don't know?"The said, and chajunhwan" smiled you know ".In Kim Gura was "Don't you don't know the (marriage) internal affairs is very difficult to make out, the fact that" the behind the marriage, wondered.

Then chajunhwan was a person's love, how do I know? but I don't, " I for love.I don't know. " 'a womb' it said.

Chajunhwan was also come clean about it with as 'a womb' concerns.그는 "제가 전에 한 번 (방송에서) 모태솔로라 밝혔는데, 그 다음부터 많은 분들께서 절 만나기만 하면 '진짜 모태솔로냐'고 묻는다"고 말했다.

The brothers, "Why solo or to think the womb.", cited the reason for growth that came to stay.Still, responded, "figure is the percentage of women many sports but not difficult." is a tendency to treat the opposite sex.

Mc "Did you have no dash in it" high, is Yoo Se-yoon chajunhwan have any experience of the dash and "There were". "Kim Gura was "but I don't like rejection" he said, "This greatly (love) like there is no need for a friend.", analyzed.

"In fact, live, and to focus on this job so far like that did not think about not been so busy." said chajunhwan.Usual drama, "there is no clear interests it." and said he did not see again.

Responded, "bright and positive when other things, for love like me, I want to see you." about ideal chajunhwan.

[broadcast capture photos = mbc].

Kang Sun Ae news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال