'I'm solo.' Ok Soon vs yeongsuk, Kwang Soo's contest as money showdown?Of luxury goods to low.

[The Daily Sports ijisu]

'I'm solo.' Ok Soon, Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' Ok Soon, Instagram photos.
Ok Soon his second phase of nine 'I'm solo.' luxury to give you an update.

Ok Soon After recordings 'I'm solo.' on Instagram, by posting pictures of daily life of his recently captivated the attention.

In them he walks freely on the street 8deungsin, Height and prides herself on her slender figure.In addition, open the goods we have to get a present from many people at a cafe and a happy smile.In addition, expectations, saying it "a good August, from tomorrow.". "

"Ok Soon your luxury appearance looks great" is the picture online, "successful woman's life, huh?", " Ok Soon your final couple?"," Ok Soon of where Kwang-soo and yeongsuk who did it go?Hot, such as attention.


'I'm solo.' Instagram photos of the yeongsuk
옥순에 이어 광수에게 직진 중인 영숙 역시 최근 인스타그램에 재력을 과시하는 사진을 올려놔 맞불을 놨다.Yeongsuk received from someone inside the cafe is a bouquet and a happy smile.Stressed in the mirror image in the atmosphere was picked up the luxury bag csa.Internet users "It's a boyfriend of a star", " where Kwang-soo, flowers and would like to boast a photo taken?"," In her twenties, already csa. send the response of the bag that I envy you. "

Ok Soon in the second phase of nine 'I'm solo.', meanwhile, advertising agencies, interest being a team leader, said, and yeongsuk ae bank indicating workers in their 20s who attend.

Ijisu digital news team news.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال