[comprehensive] Sun Mi, a popular 男 backup dancer was cracked ... and friendship.Couldn't continue what I couldn't bring myself to ('Hidden Singer') results.



27, televised jtbc 'Hidden Singer 7' is stern in the second aid appeared as a singer.

Stern is highly the crew and been so worried that said, "looked impressive performance on stage do that keep an eye on you much good at what my voice is not seem to be able to make." As every concept to change the mood in accordance with each album title " The voice is slightly different.So a barber's itch you've never seen me, " added.

The first round of the stern of the first solo hit 'The full moon'.Jo Kwon about the stern is "from when I was a middle school had students practice with the stern." and "I know all of his formative years as a vocalist." high and showed confidence.

Sun Mi and team together and talking on the stage more than 10 years, a dancer who also "fourth round, all confident to meet stern." chayeonseung said.But the flow of songs all surprised.

Stern is barely survived with just about get by 23 to 24, results were announced.The stern of the Office of the six dropped out.

Is the second round of mission 'NOT have, such as thorns,'.Stern is to introduce "I know that a song that helped to become." high and what has happened, and "would have failed in the first round." showed.

Solo is the third round stern ' promote the presence of 24 hours is not enough.Stern is "I can't possibly go through the shoes of his thigh chayeonseung and offered dance in bare feet can not go up." about the dance ' signature bare feet, said a laugh.

Lacerated wound to the stern is not eliminated, but eventually eliminated, one vote.Sunmi said, "There is a real sad, Mr. chayeonseung"And he said, " 'Hidden Singer' are.That was praying inside.I do I feel like a beggar and recording falls didn't get the words in shock.

And he said, " Who will be at the 'Hidden Singer 7' in the future will have come out and I don't know, but it's a real tension.Beyond one's nose what don't know, pass me the advice.Pledged to carry out his pledge as he is "But chicken is delicious and hold you.", and chicken.

Ryuyeji Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال