[comprehensive] Sohn Tae-young and the shocking '1 billion lawsuit' → pick up some trash on the streets daily ('world exclusive'), gimjeongmin.



Referred to the 1 billion scandal with actress Sohn Tae-young and my ex-boyfriend, who is gimjeongmin.

Televised on July 25, mbn I went through the years of absence. 5 appeared in 'world exclusive', the broadcaster gimjeongmin

The gimjeongmin appeared in picking up rubbish on the street.Gimjeongmin steadily picking up garbage after the controversy said.

" There was really a lot of Internet bullying is gimjeongminThere was a real Internet bullying that can not be at the mouth, from the pretext of marrying flowersnake.What kind of incidents and events, taking time off regardless of the will and my work was, " revealed. I admitted to the meter "Due to the scandal with her boyfriend after a relationship prior to the problem and the rest up to now." high gimjeongmin."방송을 함께 하던 선배로부터 소개받은 남자친구와 만나는 과정에서 나이 차이가 있다 보니까 결혼 얘기가 오갔는데 성격 차이를 비롯해 여자 문제, 집착하는 부분들 때문에 헤어지는 걸 요구하니 상대 쪽에서 받아들이지 않으며 문제가 생겼다"고 말했다.

이어 "사귀는 과정에 썼던 돈들, 데이트 비용이라든지 사귈 때 처음에 저희 집이 거리가 굉장히 멀어서 가까이에서 지내고 싶다고 했다.그때 들었던 이사 비용이라든지 몇 달간의 월세, 여행 비용, 선물 등 다 합해서 1억을 달라고 요구를 했다.At the time, the refusal itself isn't make sense.Since then, is threatening a female celebrity, and I'm boni got a little intimidated by that front, said.

Gimjeongmin said already before, everything was a return like a gift then afraid.I thought then was the cleanup still refuse demands and meet again, give me 500 million, more and for 300 million to the increased amount of money.So, in fact, I explained, had to sue first.

또 "재판 결과가 나오기도 전에 거의 바닥을 치게 된 이미지가 회복이 어려울 수도 있겠다 싶을 정도로 (떨어져 있었다.) Therefore, and reached an agreement, the person is punished.Received a guilty verdict.I cleared my trial finished and all but stopped broadcasting so far are you doing with, the official said.

At the time the former boyfriend were found guilty, the fifth year in gimjeongmin and activities.Gimjeongmin " One day I think want to jump momentarily, to lying in the living room.In my opinion, not just seemed something was thinking like that in.Everyone seems to have seen me badly and was so nervous, " and complained of pain.

Meanwhile, the associate almost two years - since a boyfriend before 2013 and 2017 is gimjeongmin gimjeongmin that he paid hundreds of millions of won to legal wrangling, filed a fraud charges under the pretext of marrying and broadcasting suspended its activities.The gimjeongmin a hale and hearty as "a one billion are spreading private video under the guise of me for my ex-boyfriend hyeoppakkeum" for 'flowersnake 1 billion' following your label since.

Ryuyeji Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال