[comprehensive] 'The ♥' Han, my life lost 11 kg "eat rice in a small dish for soy sauce." ('with pyeonseuto').

[Ten Asian journalists = Kang Min-kyung]
Han / = kbs school 'personal introduction with pyeonseuto' TV screen capture the pictures.

Han Ji-hye will tie the stage after giving birth to her first daughter after 11 years of marriage said they lost 11 kg.

In the last 26, the program aired kbs school 'personal introduction with pyeonseuto', talked about on commercial diets is Han.

Han Ji-hye on the broadcast on that day, my mom and torn between an actor, he said.He started training home since morning.Han Ji-hye was also different how to exercise.Han is 1.5 are assigned on a diet for the quick.The intensity and raise the speed.Han said, speeded up.Can't get this weight if you don't do sports.It's hard to control high horse to eat, " said.


Han / = kbs school 'personal introduction with pyeonseuto' TV screen capture the pictures.

There was a Han Yoon Seul is the side of her daughter.At the same time, on a diet with Han Ji-hye on the parenting.Yoon Seul is, however, lost interest in sport.Then on the sofa after heading to a remote control that turned off the tv.Han is hurriedly started exercising again.

I said, "It looks like I will be enough to see movement all children" Chef iyeonbokHan is hearing the "and that sport is a little different again." said.Han Ji-hye on the early hours from physical battery was dead.

Han Ji-hye even stated, " It is difficult to raise a child.체력적인 것도 한계에 부딪히고 나를 좀 추스르려고 하면 아이에게 소홀해지고 아이 케어에 집중하면 나에게 소홀해진다.It seems to be constantly back and forth to my mom, it's okay to open up.


Han / = kbs school 'personal introduction with pyeonseuto' TV screen capture the pictures.

Han Ji-hye even stated, " The child is also growing into something big, but also wanted to see even think I want to, really.It's casting you give her work as an actress can do because is profession which once again ready I'll play.I don't know when to return, but it did, the thought holds good as soon as I am ready.

Han Ji-hye even stated, " Do not fight with the mothers are always guilty.Take care of me, my mind and body to her and she better I'm sorry.I'll take care of a child will get sick.Not easy to control it.Now a mother, trying to control since the first time said.

Han Ji-hye even stated, " lost more than before to have kids, 1 kg.I lost 11 kg.Die out with all my strength. "Han Ji-hye of what The secret to losing 11 kgThe secret to Han's diet cream cheese.Like a small dish for soy sauce container home had been training steadily with the news, such as eating for dinner.Han is cheese, tofu cream cheese, carrots to make la Paix, diet drew attention to introduce a recipe.

Kang Min-kyung Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال