Bang Eun Hee and her son was an accident?Impact injuries "God help us" posted photos on … sns


[마이데일리 = 이승록 기자] 배우 방은희(55)의 SNS에 팬들의 걱정이 쏟아지고 있다.

Bang Eun Hee was two days in Instagram, a rainbow rises on the road image and seems to be taken at the hospital with a photo.A man in the picture is badly wounded face in gauze and adhesive tape, going to come out of this measure was taken, gray T-shirt is estimated at heart in the vicinity of blood marks remain.

Bang Eun Hee " Let's hope with such posts.A rainbow.To me uldu minppuninde Why?This ordeal...Let us will be taken care of my time well, and dumina surgery.God help us us help my son ~~~I am I afraid of thunder, lightning strikes.This morning...# When # I love you # # # in the hospital surgery luck # Way dumina accident you have mine, " wrote.

Bang Eun Hee was writing 'dumini' referred to in her son gimdumin the seeds.Bang Eun Hee's sns dumin when the son, has an accident is estimated to be hospitalized.Internet users and colleagues are also having a "I'll be praying my sister", "The operation will be fine." and "Come on, my sister." encouraging comments.

Bang Eun Hee has cable channels and 2019, a son, dumin tvn a maternal love shown to me appeared on '3 out of the nest'.

[a picture of : My Daily db].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال