"a new family." ...Song So Hee, exciting news for anyone with a holograph letter said.


[My press daily = Park Yoon Jin] Korean Song So-hee is a magic joining Strawberry sound to break the news.

Song So Hee is 30 days he posted on Instagram said "I hear a pen so a lot of fun." through a holograph letter.

The "Strawberry sound of the new family ' I became." and "I've ever been to study Korean music of classical music is going to get along beautifully in the future, and with a little bit more independent and free to make my own music met a new nest." he explained.

"fashionable strawberries of the family and I'm about to make magic stories, expect a lot different." they added.

Song So Hee, the posts of ran is one message to root for a fresh start.

Song So Hee, sbs fc Wonder Woman in 'goal to hit women' he also worked as an active member come by profession, and suddenly resigned last month in a decrease to focus on music.

[Photo : Song So Hee Instagram].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال