'3 dolsinggeuljeu' jeondabin, rude and ignorant to the question 'discomfort' ..."If you don't want to see eonpal" [professional].



[The Sports Chosun a dot-com gimjunseok] '3 dolsinggeuljeu' fought a war of words with netizens jeondabin.

Is 23, in his sns jeondabin under questions in favor of Internet users had time to answer.

A netizen, " mumul to (Ask anything).Thank you, but is you Don't write very provocative words like mumul, please.I we're all surprised to see " story.

" I'm so rude and ignorant questions in the first mumul is the jeondabinAggressive looking at questions and made me sensitive to such questions will to defend.(I'm not that kind of person.) suggestive provocative man and take the swearing it feel like I know a contradiction.Nobody in this world is perfect.Do you live, but I'm honest because he is a straight answer and to pretend I'm all for you.Don't force me and question your tastes and standards.I'm living life way verbally abusive, surprised and you can see if you don't want to see a simple matter.Please eonpal, said. 앞서 전다빈에게 한 네티즌은 타투를 따라하겠다라고 이야기했고, 전다빈은 "무슨 의미인 줄 알고 평생 내 몸에 지니고 있어야하는 타투를 남이 한 게 예뻐서 따라하냐.Is to follow the Tattoo a schmuck.", saying" and very rude behavior you're one man one as design and Tattoo East their work.Who is a problem, purchasing manufacturer, counterfeit copy, they do not have a problem and become aware of the most dangerous and not think missing action.Don't just think.Be careful, ilchimhae had collected the topic of conversation.

On the other hand, mbn jeondabin a '3 dolsinggeuljeu' contestant is raw, 1992 9, a veteran freelance model.In addition, also a Pilates instructor and now raising girls.

▶ Next for professional jeondabin.

I'm so rude and ignorant questions in the first mumul.Aggressive looking at questions and made me sensitive to such questions will to defend.(I'm not that kind of person.).

Did you see the suggestive provocative man and swearing to feel like I know a contradiction.Nobody in this world is perfect.Do you live, but I'm honest because he is a straight answer and to pretend I'm all for you.

Don't force me and question your tastes and standards.I'm living life way verbally abusive, surprised and you can see if you don't want to see a simple matter.

We ask eonpal

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال