The second star ... a birth and yangmira"What if I can't be alone, when she was about to far too good."


[Ko Jae Wan the sports news] actor who gave birth two days yangmira has been inducted into the kitchen.

Personal ' finally came to a cooking in Instagram. three days, yangmiraA cute Summer is nearly sleeps all day.I ate and slept well, I'm empty rice that comes from snacks to match up with hard on the mend.Cooking did a bad penny when she was about to do about it.I am alone, but I was too good??LOL.Sooner or later have a chat with rabang.Wrote ' us.

New-laid a happy with a second child was released a photo yangmira.

In the meantime, 2018, 2020 Seoho army to give birth to her first son to marry and businessman, jeongsinuk yangmira is a a second pregnancy last year.




Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال