Ok Soon, don't look it, but it regrets?..Young''s formula, 8 'I'm solo.' Kim Woo-bin items just.




[a = osen bakssoyeong] ‘I'm solo.’ 8 seasons were your esteemed son to antiwar charm.

Your esteemed son on October 1, unveiled his story to work out in the Instagram image.He is due to the items just like Kim Woo-bin had shoulder and arm muscles.Out an appeal to a virile, muscular figure in a cute face.

In particular, your esteemed son ballyeogyeon the selfies with the smile made them to see.Ballyeogyeon ppoya the forearm, which is also the lingering scent of males.

In the meantime, your esteemed son recently televised ‘I'm solo.’ Ok Soon to actively in, dash, drew a line.Ok Soon, however, the your esteemed son that indicated a good feeling ultimately wondering don't choose the party creates.

This and condemned the attitude of some Netizens warn that Ok Soon, but he said, " English Select your you wouldn't say I wonder if he would regret it!Do not regret "the question," type ^^, answer to catch eyes.

Young''s formula is also the Broadcasting Service throughout the end and a lot of things that are hard and difficult, but I'm happy now.Thank you for a girlfriend so much to be next to me and I'd like to, he is so good.I'll walk slowly they hand in hand with each other " acquired a new lover confessed.

/

[picture] sns

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال