Mo Tae-bum ♥ that officially her lover, love!Make hip and eye contact (The class) [comprehensive] gamssaan




(Kim Hyeon-jung ek sport news reporter) ‘The class’ 21 ‘official couple’ showed up at the car over and Mo Tae-bum is define a "your boyfriend - girlfriend." relationship with Lim Sarang, myeongkwaei.

20 broadcast channel a ‘ life man these days - Lee Seung-chul is in class and groom met G.O.D.member Sohn Ho-young god was interviewing.

Son Ho-young from tears. " just my brother's wedding Ji Sung (Yoon) Kye-sang called "I already was in fourth grade in class 3"But be honest, I would like to get married until right now. "

Son Ho-young is called "not so used to be alone, old met someone that's agony" ‘The class’ The application for admission to the existing members, while Kim Jun-su, Mo - yeongtak - Park Tae-hwan "a child can see well." about the advantages beyond his own high appeal to everyone's bought gyeokkong

"(interview) The more I see, the question why don't have to get married" he said, was followed by Lee Seung-cheol, ask whether you have any required criteria in a spouse or partner.Son Ho-young, "If you can enjoy the atmosphere of drinking, and good exercise and would like to have their (jobs) work." and confessed.

The application for admission, after high value that Lee Seung-chul is "This is, the minimum score of 89 points, the groom," after the in-depth interview got an autograph.The "earned more than easily it is I couldn't make it." and "I'll get in touch after a review by", finished a seat.Watch this in a studio, gimwonhui, " I also interviewing with other candidate.Declaration of war, (you'll have to bundle of nerves?The second candidate,) the identity, interest in.


 

Park was introduced by Mo Tae-bum of ‘hydraulic artist’ I met Mr. hwangyuji.Park Tae-hwan has been bogged down in his own charm of ‘mulmeong’ to the effect of Mo a fish hwangyuji to make your own seeds all been given a fish tank.In this regard, a Mo Tae-bum is a "normally the taewan ‘ jamanchu gyeomsagyeomsa, hydroponics and crying out for a (pursuit of a natural meeting) ’ to introduce the author." high, ‘jjinchin’ Down his loyalty.

Park Tae-hwan is a fishing port that meet with the writer hwangyuji working to make a lot of building consensus."working normally connects earphones and tank in my studio alone." high, " I also author of the hwangyuji the loneliness the nature of the sport of swimming and exercise.Would you like a gift a headphone?Response " affable to me. In addition, Park said, asking "There is no boyfriend?" high, Hwang also used the sleeves a manner of the author.Have a sweet tooth in a great fish tank car had a coffee break. Two people managed to finish the rest.At this point, Park said, " here every day?"After a surprise that the question," at leisure, I'll be back in a time " ‘next’ naturally anticipated.

Mo Tae-bum and Lim Sarang ballet on the dating scene has been made public.Lim Sarang, Mo's ‘day job’ Lim Sarang to the ballet academy to teach children to.Lim Sarang after the students to class "a blind date with my friend teacher." introduced Mo.

Mo is broadcast in children to "It is kind of dinner on a restaurant as a first date.", "had to ask, don't like first to introduce a hangout.", and it's the only blind date already two coaching baffling to the Mo doljikku for love.

Their ‘confession process’ and love to the students and say so, Lim Sarang, opened the "The children are better than us." and sighed.Then confided that "What shall I say, I don't know him when you meet people"

Mo Tae-bum is a "not be her boyfriend,", "I also said Let me introduce my girlfriend to come", said." as 1st day of children from the day to confess, I again in 1st day I received a confession (to the sarang)?" that, the birth of fresh ‘21, the couple cars’.

Orchestrated by Lim Sarang of people as the first official ‘The class’ of two ballet classes.Lim Sarang the class is "Show a little demonstration," Mo's request to the ‘a genius by profession’ side a mini performance.Mo Tae-bum is a ‘heart eyes’ the intuition of this fire.

Touch on the fleets of ‘contact classes’ as aggressively, but classes are taught courteous atmosphere was heated up.스트레칭과 기본 자세를 빠르게 마스터한 모태범은 임사랑을 들어 올리는 리프트와 중심을 잡아주는 피루엣 자세에 도전했고, 두 사람은 완벽한 호흡을 보여줬다.

After the last, more advanced position to succeed with Mo Tae-bum is a waist of the Lim Sarang, a lovely eye contact (?) bought the envy of all.

Photo = screen broadcast channel a
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال