Kim, 25 → jar below the waist to increase kg of pregnancy..A breastfeeding


[Herold pop a = baejaeryeon]
Kim Min-jung inseuta
After the birth of a daughter Kim Min-jung is tough to public issue.

22, an announcer from his star through a gram, " Kim feels strange to a sharp turnaround in life without having any such day by day is not marked by the spirit.It feels as if I leave my body in a fast-flowing stream to join the rapids in an unguarded moment?# Wait me in the mirror was the level of rafting.My head is scattered with dark saengeol lol Above all, slippers, variegated nursing clothing, socks, in the middle of summer..Still a ship won't fit!" wrote.

" I then..I weight increased by 25 kg and pregnant.# swelling subsides/the swelling and lactating after the birth didn't know how to do this in my face is back like it used to be, but below the waist...Pot?# # a full-length photograph after the birth has said all this come back, but this can't..Is that true?In two sizes up and wearing when I work a few days ago...100 days of a miracle happened?..Released photographs, with a pickup.

At the same time, " My mother is breastfeeding of pain every time, you mentioned that he is much worse than the throe of birth..Mom..I look great, thank you.Breast pump and me, a quiet night..# round and round # nungmul..When steel jjujju is going to be.This is one hundred days included in the miracle?Added a pickup line, too.

Picture, released recently given birth to her daughter Kim Min-jung is taking selfies with the baby in her arms to contain attention.

Cho Choong Hyun and Kim Min-jung announcer, meanwhile, an announcer kbs last May 2019, and they got married in 2016 side by side in his resignation.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال