[international issues] "Ben Affleck ♥ Jennifer Lopez will be divorced," impact point.


[My press daily = gwangmyeongdong] ‘Couple of the Century’, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck (49) (54) is argued was to make divorce in the near future.

Jennifer Lopez's first husband, Noah, ojani England on July 31 is (48) in an interview with The Daily Mail she cooled, a passion for the wedding that like to fall in love, but said he lose interest.

쿠바 난민 출신은 노아는 "벤 애플렉은 네 번째 남편이다.I was told that in the first.She said she was I the love of my life.Wedding night, we will be with us forever when she was in bed, said in a statement.

Lopez is four times in addition to the marriage of six became engaged.Had engaged twice with Ben Affleck. When Noah 15 years old boat and escaped Cuba to the age of 22 years old, and worked at a restaurant in Miami.

He said, " I didn't know who Lopez is at all..Looked at each other our eyes I thought that she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen., recalled.

" I am I got hooked.She was wearing white tops, pants and she the best shape I've ever seen, I thought you have a mind.She later gave me the first night said that he understood that to marry me."

He said, " both a romantic, was able to experience the energy.Immediate and intense.It's like sweeping through the body.I said, ‘you feel like I feel like I have’.I raised her chin and kissed.It said Keith, " wrote, such as we known each other forever.

He and Lopez on one knee to the proposal, giving him a ring, and Lopez have been accepted."She said it will be with us forever with me in bed." says Noah said.

But Lopez as more money and fame began to change, they broke up about 11 months.

Lopez in 2002 la hired to manage Noah, but a restaurant, fired in three years.Noah after Lopez sued back to Miami through an agreement.Did not remarry.

So her first husband in Noah's claim, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez will break up the public's curiosity is also growing.

[photo = afp bb news].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال