Eli to leave and jiyeonsu a firm line on the "It isn't significant to me that you come" flicks ('2 uion') [comprehensive].


[The Sports Chosun joyunseon news] Eli and jiyeonsu, Minsu was a sad breakup.

We divorced. ', the program aired the tv' I was in the season Eli in the final - jiyeonsu the end of the story was drawn.

. find the Han River Park, which is a lot of the Eli and love of his early boyhood jiyeonsuTo talk about the future relations while Eli asked "There is no mind to be friends?" says carefully.In jiyeonsu was again responded, "Right now, a friend to me as attending school, ' Yeah ' I could not do it gradually over time if we wouldn't be friends even think about that." noodles "we can we be friends".Eli said in a positive response of the jiyeonsu I want it too.Sometimes, to get to know. "

Minsu is Eli to a week before United States at home to give time to adjust to me and said he would stay in temporary accommodation.The jiyeonsu heard " Minsu to my dad's the moment and that we have bravely smiling, let's have a bow.With a smile to say hello to Minsu was not sad separation with his dad to know that bravely you won't cry I'll say hi to everyone and I wish I could go the the wind. Eli, jiyeonsu was Minsoo's birthday party together in two years.Minsu had a birthday cake before to put out candles on the cupped hands "Let me not away from us father", an ardent wish.Minsu Having heard the wish of the Eli didn't hide a look and Jung-sim jiyeonsu.

Minsu is Eli's own bracelet and prevent a missing child as a birthday present for four months, a picture of me collect from album.Minsu was happy "great", "touching" he said, in a gift of my dad's care.

But their joy was short-lived, Minsu is dad to hear that to live separately before we went to the United States.Minsu, " I wish we didn't have to so.The United States not to go, I would like to live their whole lives in my house and dad looked straight ahead.But Eli is "I'm sorry you can't so." and civil in his grasp.

Minsu was playing alone between jiyeonsu and Eli was a candid conversation.Revealed as "This time, the United States and Minsu, I hope you would not shake with me when you come to Korea again then" and "calm its own way and I am a civil fine and there was a feeling of a large sea wave passes by." jiyeonsu.As " just want to see you.The longer you wait once thought would be able to meet you.그러다 만나서 나도 어른답지 못하게 너무 들떠있었고, 그때는 또 좋아서 아무것도 안 보였던 거 같다"며 "지금 중심 잡고 되돌아보니까 내가 너무 민수하고 같은 마음으로 기대했구나라는 생각이 들었다.But now, I said, fine.

Jiyeonsu in the car is civil to said, "When my father gallantly sent you instead of crying" to go homeMinsu is within, but I said, "Yes" " hate parting with my dad again.Now the mother rangman I have to live.Living with my mom is good, but did Eli tell, " will never lie to me since I'm not all of our family.


I got home after Eli was packing my things.Minsu and dad to take pictures of him brought very moving "Please be sure to keep our memories" he said.And Peace stirred deliberately to say good-bye to my dad and mom and not cry as promised.But dad see the dour after civil is jiyeonsu and burst into tears that stand it any longer.Minsu to hug my mother crying, saying "Don't cry" and "I'm sorry." is jiyeonsu and sobbed for a long time.

Eli went to the airport with him. to see is one week later, Minsu and jiyeonsu"But I have to speak on this when I saw many think has gotten a lot better situation than before." said Eli.지연수도 "나도 생각 정리도 많이 됐고, 이제는 내가 해야 할 일들과 앞으로 어떻게 해야되는지 방향도 잡았다.In the past, still had that feeling of 'our' now is clarify this rather relieved, the official said, 'you and me'.

At first, Eli said, after a rough road was still a little like be able to be done by an alley.825-meter stone road dirt road, not like and I think is just as well.너도 다행이라고 생각했으면 좋겠다"며 "그래도 이런 기회가 있어서 우리가 오해를 풀 수 있었던 거 같고, 이런 기회가 없었다면 우린 아직 대화도 없었을 거다"라며 전보다 나아진 관계에 나름대로 만족하는 모습을 보였다.Then, ain't seen the rest of my life is jiyeonsu.You're not have work to come to Korea "Eli, said," and is minsuboreo.But only 20 days (visitation right in step with) and said candidly, it would go back.

" I don't think about that at the end of the Eli "It's hard (by) a month but only be patient, please?", jiyeonsu.To focus on my life.Whether you come in a month, a year after it showed a determined and largely pointless for me now. ".Eli has "Thank you for all.", let's have a bow jiyeonsu is "should be that you went through more to adults." and draw the line like a knife.

Eli left the verge of civil personnel Sunday while.Minsu, saying, as "The final goal, the United States and South Korea would come back quickly." at rest.

한편 이날 스튜디오에 출연한 지연수는 일라이가 집을 떠났을 때 어떤 심정이었냐는 질문에 "민수를 위해 다 해주고 싶었다. 힘들고 슬픈 거 보다도 민수 인생이 먼저라는 게 강했다"며 눈시울을 붉혔다. 이에 MC 김원희는 "그런 환경을 만들어주고 싶었는데 뜻대로 안 되니까"라며 안타까워했다. 또 지연수는 서로 타이밍이 달랐던 거 같다는 MC들의 말에 "표현을 안 했을 뿐이지 계속 지켜보는 난 같은 감정선이었다"며 "근데 일라이는 오늘은 날 좋아했다가 내일은 또 다른 감정이기 때문에 나는 그걸 오래 지켜보고 싶었다"고 솔직한 심정을 털어놨다.Tried as " lived with so much.Minsu and I just wanted to tell you that I was living happily together, said.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال