‘confessing their real names’ → recording of the absence of failure, Jang Ga Hyun Cho and reconciliation "Not bad terms" (2 uion).




[Yuna Seo in the press news] Cho with Jang Ga Hyun failed even confessing their real names, but in the final reconciliation in the repeated exposure.Cho after the studio recording did not participate in the Shin Dong-yeop when they are not bad, explained.

Jang Ga Hyun Cho, couples divorce in the 12th inning on July 1, the program aired 'We're divorced. 2' (less than '2 uion') the arts, the tv child row back to the tuition fee issue.

Jang Ga Hyun met with Cho said, every Children's Day, Christmas, originally wanted to (meet) birthday, my children to understand that family holidays.So meeting you nor I feel uncomfortable, but it actually ate a meal.He feigned not care because Ye Joon, but so uncomfortable.(But) will not now.It's been difficult., made me breaking up with the second.

Jang Ga Hyun Cho to an earlier affair that is asking for how to think me you get me wrong the first day of an epiphany.Been cleansed all I thought you get an apology.Are you Ye Eun, would tuition at first, they'll say yes (At my suggestion) to talking about Just turn around and do something went off smoothly.To be accounted for, it's uncomfortable.




Jang Ga Hyun during the preceding meeting was to Ye Eun, her daughter really provided tuition as their parents, wanted to go to "no can assure you that we can every time" proposed giving all at once. for 15 million won each euniAt first, but the next meeting, "calculate a little bit as much as possible, I will do as much as you can do" is Cho and her promise.

Cho is not rejecting the tuition fees a donation, saying, "their life is to decide to go and then, amount and timing thing" claimed to have.Jang Ga Hyun, however, "She once lived exactly never refuse.", and it's changing things, "of trust in you is completely shattered." due to a horse this time nailing it. And ahead of daughter to Cho during the tuition and room for failing to solve any geojanna to have collected when, " a large sum of money.How am I supposed to fix us if you do with it? to understand.'hard' was always, they are going 'I don't.' (So far,) you say, complained.Jang Ga Hyun Cho will not cause problems as much as tuition fees of the words "I don't believe.", down cold.

In the end their days maintaining the economic problems, marriage is a fight by fire.Jang Ga Hyun Cho is the Broadcasting Service after it begins aunt is very unfortunate that the phone rang.Aunt 'a component to know, but his mother is apparent illness said that the nursing for 20 years is not distorting areas and the truth?' says Care bottles it "Let's do it," when I did.And told her she was alive.You lived together, and angrily responded by ".




As, " mother bought us didn't pass it. I've got a great legacy 30 million won deposit.You know, I and earn much more than that.(On the other hand) you earn is my mother into account.You have no personal bank accounts.We are working your income, but did not come to me.Debts from you is.That's my aunt don't know all the sijanna " complained.

Jang Ga Hyun Cho was "the idea didn't I am a hard life with?" of the questions " when your shopping mall business, we heard he told her husband to 'You can't play I hire proxy drivers.'.I have delivery if it when you are at home.Do, for the same room with and trying to do business with someone again and again.It's just a steady delivery did something, said they had to make ten thousand won.

Cho is the great "At that time, I (right eye) real name for Fuji?" and sighed at the end of high impact statement.He said, " I have ever lived through initiative, the only one I didn't, at a time when their real names and two years.I thought I can do anything in the future at the time.Out of focus and press password can't even the front door.So two years and losing confidence and self-esteem and thus becomes negative.Work in the field can't they trying to work hard at a time, but I have my own family. " very upset indeed.

Cho said, after all it's after.I don't think so.Differences between the two is too big.Let's stop, and dialogue called a halt.Jang Ga Hyun's way is about as tuition fees would immediately promised a "wouldn't have such issues part if I were to be tending to meet a few days", heaved a sigh.Jang Ga Hyun Cho, was greeting is "There was a lot of trouble" to each other with their best wishes to me.

Meanwhile, Eli for in the United States to seat the recording studio to see vcr, as well as Cho did not attend, either.Jang Ga Hyun had the middle of what, "people (viewers) Seongmin, Eli, why not, between now and you (bad) you can get me wrong." Shin Dong-yeop the first instead, "there is a schedule" Cho said.Shin Dong-yeop schedules class would have been a misunderstanding that, but this is not nails.(Chosun capture 'We're divorced. 2' photos = tv).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال