'65' Yoo Toong, 11 year old daughter and heartbreak ..."diabetes have to go to hospital 30 years," (world exclusive) [the new title,].




(ek choeuijae a sports news) Yoo Toong 11 years old, goodbye again.

21, televised mbn 'world exclusive' Yoo Toong women's daily on the South Korea.

Yoo Toong, was eighth daughter brought her to South Korea with his ex-wife who divorced.Tell them I to Korea with Yoo Toong Mimi's in the last broadcast features together.

Yoo Toong said, is Mimi down exactly what if you don't have my body.Be a walking to think that General Hospital.Let's go as far to go and holding on to (feeling unwell) mess, " confesses. Yoo Toong diabetes, said more than 30 years.Yoo Toong after the event, serious situations that might be missing a leg found hospital.

The doctor said, " diabetes treatment is not.Control are not at all.Injection volume, to the amount of insulin.Like that, was hospitalized and treated to principles recommended in the hospital. ".

Yoo Toong that have mixed feelings after you go to the hospital is asked me to call her to one's older sister.Yoo Toong is with her daughter, sister went to Jeju island.




Yoo Toong dad is difficult to get his big sister underwear have all carefully took it attracted attention.Yoo Toong "I knows and his sister waiting for her to the heart.", and thanked him.

Yoo Toong's sister said, " The holes in your heart is or seems to be.I am a quick Milyang.That shouldn't leave each other like this.In particular, this (Yoo Toong) Who should take care of you by. "

Yoo Toong is the "Somebody give me a pack all my life I need her to live and late you I worry about it," he added.

Yoo Toong is Mimi and home and found an art museum built directly together.A picture of the current space is now in ruins, Yoo Toong was piled up.Yoo Toong jjanha said your heart.Reminds me of you had a hard time.Museum of Art, energy and money while making and Mimi a conflict now with my mom.Lived here all by yourself. " it's okay to open up.

Yoo Toong was on the beach with her daughter found it, sitting, it's difficult to stand also want to lie down.Bodies continue to sag. " a hard time.

Yoo Toong, meanwhile, aren't talking to " his sister in the hospital is not good enough.The problem is, Mimi.Can not be with her in the hospital and some want to leave it to my sister " took out a big favor.

The Yoo Toong is Mimi says, " Dad, I don't feel good.In the hospital would have to be done.Mimi Dad, I'll go Jeju Island to pick up after a week at the hospital, " he said.She did, however, " with my dad should be.I Can't help you.You promised to be with, " the tears.

I don't like falling And Mimi is, " with my father came to South Korea.Dad, if you don't have too bad.Dad, if you don't have people to understand and love me no, it's okay to open up.

Yoo Toong the "don't get a dial with my dad was supposed to I'm sorry.", and that todagyeo a daughter.

Photo = screens broadcasting mbn
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال