" Why did you break up?"..'I'm solo.' 7th of virtue, hard water, answer a question (comprehensive) [ oh!Very strong issues ]




[a = osen bakssoyeong] ‘I'm solo.’ seven ages of 40 units of virtue, who starred in a special light water is (aliases) (aliases) after breaking up with you an update.

On June 30, quiet a question of individual dreams through Instagram with the blessing of " warm and caring.People who talk, we get each other.Many love.I want to go like people said.Ideal type for the key " about the 170 who can't I meet you, too.The most important thing is character, " he added.

A fan asked what to do is when relationships are tired and quiet, gazed upon my own time.Your connection to anything but easy.Unintended and I gave you hurt and don't think my mind.Embraces from her hurt me, please.Well, it couldn't no one is more important than me. " advice.

The intention of marrying him, saying, "These days, work and play and relax you enjoying your daily," at the end as he was asking you to?It runs to go.Please send good person meeting, attracted attention. "." cute little love?"The question" someday, right?"




Voice acting job, a quiet ‘I'm solo.’, seven broadcast did not choose the Light received a favorable impression in the final last term.But love after the shooting they've been together for about 100 days in power in May and 17 was hailed as to claim credit.But they older brother, younger brother for each other last month to go back to accusing of breaking news.

The quiet goodbye?ㅠㅠ "the question, after cool" neep said." Why did you break up?There are several reasons for "On the question :"?You like it wasn't meant to be, " he said.Fan light these days, and I don't know breaking up curious that you are well!Too support ieyong the couple "Family which picture that imprint that the question" I get along just fine.Hard water, I'll be fine, too, " said eyes narrowed.

/

[picture] sns

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال