Trot and voice? ' gimhojungI have singers → imyeongung, the pressure of yeongtak no [an interview md] (comprehensive).


[My press daily = gangdayun]. The new modifier?I don't have to think about it.Would be the best teuba, roti at the end is my music."

Mahide in a cafe in Mangwon-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, recently is gimhojung illi and an interview.Social Services personnel discharged after the end of the alternative service as he and nine days last month, had them what happened and talked about future activity. Last in 2020, the general service channel 'Mr. trot tomorrow.' Chosun tv gimhojung, given the nickname 'teuba roti' across voice and trot genre.Loved and he finished the final to fourth place 'Mr. trot tomorrow.'.Seocho-dong in Seoul in September that year started an alternative service as a social service, but in a welfare agency in popularity did not diminish.

The first full album 'We) (家' and mini album, 'The albums (the keullaesik classic album)', combined classical music sold more than one million copies and was loved.About 50,000 people increased by rather the number of fan site of military service members.


The gimhojung The selectivity can the work place go suddenly I heard that too at Welfare Center store now.Developmental disorder, where my friends but didn't adjust for several months.But one from the moment the emotions didn't feel quite close. "and" been bracing themselves for the first time with my friends study a lot in it and feel.So about the people.Activity outside a lot about the idea.I have a very valuable time.The large throughout, was a time, and will meet my friends time how I said.

Welfare felt a lot of things is to serve in the gimhojungWelfare Center in the interview, contact with friends, and images coming every day.그는 "복지관에 있는 친구들이 다내가 뭐 하는 사람인지 모르고 '선생님, 선생님.Older brother, and for hojung hojung his brothers, said.Those friends are very boundaries are bad because it should not keep up with anyone.But one moment was reaching out to me singing "and" to feel I thought we didn't feel it.That's how activities because of what he get started, I realized why we have to prepare for it well.Learned a lot, expressed his thanks to his friends for tours of duty.

The before and naturally different attitude to treat the songs and compared.Thirst for a stage further thickened.But of pressure to and did not prepare.The more I think about how to play and what kind of music do you want to do on their own.Discharge from military service sang the circle without waiting for me and I sang a song without a circle.Want to hear the North's busy schedule before serving in the music and it's hard to sing that I wanted to sing.That is why gimhojung not chased around on something comfortable and did not pass up the opportunity to do music.

" trot and vocal music. As a result, many people just to break things into two.What genre, rather than the 'gimhojung, is a man sing.' so thought a lot of thinking to myself.' What kind, rather than the singers you, hojung it or you don't.Or trot all good, but singing voice.Let's sing and alone thought."


Gimhojung To avoid this, of course, is a fan club Aris also introduced highly unlikely for (name of the fandom and ariss).Asked his letter, he said, " I was serving in the memorable fans than did a lot to do about that.So many fans don't think too much in the genre. 'Vocal music and pop, pop back and forth, but so Don't worry about.Gimhojung said singers just as I hope to come to this story very much '.I get a lot of courage to say that gratitude, said.

Aris is great power of service for these gimhojung was it.Exhausted one year and nine months, fans left as a social service personnel did not worry about.Gimhojung is rather thought the position of fans waiting.Just suck it up, I just thought it Your relationship is made to be.Anyone who at the Terre, unable to escape public in such a cruel because it is.Exactly like themselves for, like someone has a different world for him a fairy tale.I love love songs when you farewell song is when separation, and I think only thought I would be a singer.

The fan site of the interesting thing is service personnel have improved!.I thought, 'I'm just going to a proper way!'.I'm going is not the wrong road.A reason?I don't know.That's so curious.In fact, and gone and all the stuff I'd like to think before you go.Good for you and comma and not, one comma.Why do you keep up is I don't know really.Thank you very much, because I've never used the dual ID thing."


And gimhojung all fans the first new song, 'The light is I' released.Two letters every week during his military service and feeling that you must connect with fans and gratitude to 30's own lyrics, gimhojung.It started out.At first, a cup of coffee alone while serving in the instrument was recommended by reading good poems, songs heard.That's what letter said fans 'light I was gimhojung' he said, while the builds up steadily.It gives me a great pleasure to read a letter of the fans, gimhojung is one thought he would like to make music.That's what the lyrics of the 'The light is I', made up story is really within the fan site of the gimhojung.

The beginning of the schedule after being discharged from tv kbs, 1 'A peace concert' and 'trot the first inning against the Dream Concert.' gimhojung in Aris was captured.He was only see our fans.The story is not only look at us, on our side?.Aris only to find again and again, and I wanted to show you more.So some awkward to meet part of a long time, but only when the first song I had a hard time.Don't only the third song is 'I was originally in place to be here', 'mind is at peace because I was looking at Aris' when the second one, this type of thinking.Aris was found just extraordinary, " fans showed off her love.


After gimhojung a holograph letter and The Three Tenors and Placido Domingo called a 'The King of the Opera' of the world together on stage.Together, Frank Sinatra (frank sinatra) and 'miss Mt. Geumgang' 'My Way (my way)', to the beat.The two as a solo song gimhojung " 'nesun doreuma (nessun dorma)' song me and give voice to Terre, unable to escape.It's very difficult aria from the stage, once not choose a song.But Domingo, the arias that can not be talking about.I wanted to show you right from an early age I like to call on the stage playing the violin tightly that gonghae and expressed emotion.

" Could two of us stories and after dinner.'Did you do your opera.' At every leaf.It think it's because I don't see the 'You've saved my life'.Ha ha.I'm so excited about it.'Do the opera', 'Let's do an opera' is much for your story.I thought, 'I was studying you didn't mean heoseuro', 'teachers learned well.'.At that word had so far I worried about me and blew them all."

Left for Italy to the photo shoot in July.Another world, popera singer, tenor Andrea Bocelli in Collaboration with the story is being transacted. 다만 김호중은 "출국은 무조건이다. 디테일한 건 나도 아직 전달받은 게 없다. 그쪽 현지에서 또 바뀔 수도 있고 그쪽에서도 섣불리 이야기할 수 없는 일이다"며 조심스러운 태도를 취했다.


그러면서 오는 27일 발매되는 두 번째 클래식 앨범 '파노라마(PANORAMA)'에 대해서는 신이 난 듯 이야기했다. 이번 앨범을 관통하는 키워드는 앨범명과 같은 '파노라마(PANORAMA)'라고. 그는 "첫 번째 앨범은 오페라 아리아를 집중적으로 넣었는데 지금은 음악적으로 시간이 많았기 때문에 내가 하고 싶었던 노래, 불러보고 싶었던 곡들을 중점적으로 넣었다. 진짜 들을 수 없었던 라틴음악도 있다. 진짜 하고 싶은 걸 넣었다. 아마 기대하셔도 재미있을 것"이라면서도 "라틴음악이 있지만 춤은 추지 않는다. 타이틀과 저 멀리 떨어트려놨다. 혼자 신나서 불렀다"고 너스레를 떨었다.

이번 앨범에는 '리버 플로우스 인 유(River Flows in You)', '키스 더 레인(Kiss the Rain)'으로 잘 알려진 작곡가이자 피아니스트 이루마가 함께한다. 김호중은 "이루마 선생님의 음악이 주는 편안함은 전 국민이 다 안다고 생각한다. 그걸 제일 넣고 싶었다. 내가 생각한 이상으로 피아노와 목소리가 잘 어울렸다. 이루마 선생님이 써주신 곡이라 그 선율은 말로 할 수 없을 만큼 좋았다. 그래서 노래를 부르면서도 '굳이 이 곡에 목소리를 얹어야 하나 생각이 들었다'"고 말해 기대를 더했다.

뿐만이 아니다. 두 번째 트로트 정규 2집도 준비 중이다. 아직 준비 단계지만 아예 먼 이야기는 아니다. 9월이나 10월 발매를 예상하고 있고 작업이 끝난 곡도 두곡이나 된다. 김호중은 "정규 1집 때는 알고보니 혼수상태라는 프로듀서 팀과 작업을 했다. 이번 앨범에는 만약 실을 수 있다면 직접 쓴 곡도 넣어보고 싶다. 안되면 할 수 없겠지만 그냥 다양하게 곡을 받아보고 싶다. 내가 하고 싶은 이야기를 넣는 게 최고의 목표"라며 소박한 바람을 토로했다.


김호중의 첫 트로트 정규앨범 '우리가(家)'는 초동(발매 후 일주일간 판매량) 52만 장을 달성했다. '내일은 미스터트롯'에서 1위를 차지한 임영웅은 지난 5월 첫 정규앨범 '아임 히어로(IM HERO)'로 트로트 가수 최초 초동 밀리언셀러에 등극했다. 2위에 올랐던 영탁 또한 오는 4일 첫 정규앨범 'MMM'을 발매한다. 이에 대한 부담감을 묻자 그는 "팬분들께서 전작 기록을 뛰어넘자고 말씀하시는 걸 많이 봤다. 기록도 중요하겠지만 내 음악을 사랑해주셨으면 좋겠다"며 "솔직히 부담감을 왜 가지겠느냐. 가질 이유도 없다. 가수가 할 일은 그냥 노래를 하는 것 밖에 없다. 그리고 세상에 남는 거다. 기록이 남는 것도 중요하겠지만 내 목소리가 남는 게 더 중요하다"고 강조했다.

오는 9월 30일부터 10월 2일까지는 서울 올림픽체조경기장을 시작으로 전국투어 콘서트로 팬들을 만날 예정이다. 살짝 스포일러를 부탁하자 김호중은 "코로나가 심할 때 군대를 가서 함성이 안됐고 같이 노래도 못 부르고 오로지 박수만 쳤다. 아직 9월이 되면 어떻게 될진 모르지만 최대한 호흡하는 게 많을 것 같다. 콘서트장을 찾아주신 분들과 정말 호흡을 많이 중요하게 생각하고 있다"며 "콘서트장을 오는 이유가 내가 사랑하는 가수들을 보는 것도 있지만 쌓여있는 스트레스나 응어리를 날려버리는 것도 있다고 생각한다. 나도 팬도 스트레스를 풀 수 있는 공연이다. 팬들과 소통을 제일 중요하게 생각했다"고 설명했다.

9월에는 SBS와의 단독쇼에도 나선다. 김호중은 "처음 연락을 받았을 때 너무나도 감사한 이야기였다. '어떻게 하면 이 무대를 잘 만들까'가 두 번째인 것 같다. 너무나도 훌륭하신 분들이 계신 걸로 전달을 받았다. 함께 머리를 맞대서 같이 해보자는 이야기를 들었다. 아직 시작된 단계는 아니지만 유일한 모습을 보여드리고 싶다. 내가 시도하지 않았던, 이 세상에서 시도하지 않았던 한 가지는 해야 되지 않겠냐는 생각을 가지고 있다"며 단단한 마음가짐과 함께 관전 포인트를 꼽았다.


인터뷰를 하며 김호중은 '사랑할 때 사랑 노래가 생각나고, 이별할 때 이별 노래가 생각나는 가수'라는 말을 여러 번 반복했다. 자신이 쓴 곡에 대한 욕심도 드러냈다. 그렇다면 김호중이 가장 하고 싶은 이야기는 무엇일까. 그는 "조용필 선생님의 '꿈'이라는 노래가 있다. 나도 꿈에 대한 이야기를 많이 하고 싶다. 내가 앞으로 꾸는 꿈에 대해 포커스가 많이 집중됐다. 사랑이나 이별에 대한 감정의 깊이가 얕은 건 아니다. 써 내려간다면 써 내릴 수 있을 것 같다"며 "다만 지금은 꿈에 대한 이야기가 나한테 더 많이 와있고, 집중할 수 있는 것 같다. 사람이 곡을 따라간다는 옛 말도 있다. 희망적이고 밝은 노래를 쓴다면 나도 곡을 따라가지 않을까 하는 믿음이 있다"고 웃어 보였다.

끝으로 가수 김호중과 인간 김호중의 꿈에 대해 물었다. 그러자 김호중은 오래전 관람했던 최백호의 공연 이야기를 꺼냈다. 관객과의 소통 시간, 한 곽객이 '어릴 때는 아버지의 가수셨는데 이제는 나의 가수가 되어계신다'는 이야기를 꺼냈다는 것. 성악을 하고 있던 김호중에게 그 말은 '나도 노래를 하는 사람인데 시간이 흘러서 이런 이야기를 들으면 얼마나 행복할까'하며 깊은 울림으로 남았다. 그리고 시간이 흘러 2022년의 김호중에게 목표가 됐다.

"김호중 하면 '그 사람 노래하는 사람이지'는 당연하겠지만… 훗날 '이제는 내 가수가 되었는데 너무 고맙네요'라는 이야기를 듣는 게 꿈이에요."

[사진 = 생각엔터테인먼트 제공]

(강다윤 기자 )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال