'two sons in high school' soneunju "Third three months pregnant" impact.."greedy husband" ('2 godingeomppa') [ oh!쎈 종합]




[a = osen gimnayeon] two sons in high school in a '2 godingeomppa' goding her mother's story has been made public.

Seven days, televised mbn 'godingeomppa' entertainment programs, who joined the new season premiering in junior year to a mother you know the history of Lim Soo Hyun and soneunju goding the airwaves.

The soneunju is introduced as "2 sons in high school became a mother of 19 soneunju" surprised everyone.Park Mi-sun, " Two?"I'm amazed, and" Ha Joon first or "said, and soneunju" is 30 months old children is, ijuni is 16 months.Help a lot of mouths to feed everyone in the house.Introduced eight members. " You don't have to raise a large family alone. 시어머니와 함께 살고 있는 손은주의 집에는 그의 남편 문종인과 아들 하준이, 이준이 뿐만아니라 손은주의 여동생 손현주, 남편의 남동생인 14살 문종혁 군까지 8식구라는 대가족을 이루고 있어 눈길을 끌었다.Son Hyun-joo, family circumstances together with my sister and I so live together.Like the baby and Ha Joon, take care of ijuni, explained.Shared role division also "trash and garbage, come and do anything like that." high, is thoroughly munjonghyeok forces home life said.

Park Mi-sun, " Both sets of in-laws own to live..Impressed, the loveiest ever seen in "filled with admiration, and, haa" movie set.My mother-in-law said, "long and stressful job so suddenly came to blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and his wife ' I'll take you live by." of the soneunjuIn particular, soneunju is talking down to her mother-in-law's title, also called 'mom' surprised some Park Mi-sun.The soneunju me than my brother always take care first.It's kind of you to think like a daughter I said, trying to think and act like mom and dad.




알고보니 시어머니, 시아버지도 재혼 부부라고.Isn't She said, " I have some pain.솔직히 친엄마는 아니지만 종인이가 '우리아빠 사랑해줘서 고맙고 동생 낳아줘서 고마워'라고 얘기해주더라"라고 아들을 향한 고마운 마음을 전했다.

Released since the day is steadily being able to achieve the respective roles of each other as a source of wonder.My brother and her mother-in-law, father-in-law and jonghyeok yugaa the laundry and cleaning up is between soneunju goes outside to throw away rubbish, too.I saw the haa " moment's in-laws are too good.14 years old, even if you stay there.But no teeth, good, impressed.

And no break soneunju, cleaning up, two sons at the same time a bath without enthusiasm.He even terms "dust and hair, and so clean. the bukjjeokkeorinin" "I'm a lot of people at home crowds like to and it wouldn't It's not exactly difficult.", it's okay to open up.

Cooking is good at it, too.My mother-in-law and as they cook is soneunju "brother was drunk and over 12 o'clock yesterday." high, and his mother is reporting "Why He's well can't drink alcohol, and whether xx", listening to the soneunju.I said, "At first, have shown words, but now my life, salleogeo, but between same woman should not be seen to, I think there's a woman like that talking about." soneunjuHaa gimyeojeong psychological experts also said, "clean-up seems to be doing well by giving your mother-in-law's balancing act at the moment.", praised as "the most ideal and beautiful figure"




Look who, while eight members were to dine around a bachelor jonghyeok the " How long will I sleep in the living room?It attracted attention, " complaints.The room is not that easy to sleep because of sleeping in the living room.At this point, she said, some uncomfortable but I'll be out of mom and dad.." a month, and announced to the Board of Directors.

At the same time, concern.I am, young kids.She's not one or two, three, or by, " said a state of shock.He of the panel is soneunju the pregnant again.Three months to 13 weeks, "said, and Park Mi-sun" now?" that didn't get the words.In Gyo Jin said, Oh that was embarrassed..Congratulations!" to urgently bring the situation under control, laugh.

Park Mi-sun, "When your in-laws do you think you would be surprised." I mentioned before some late news said, " soneunju, see you notice.Tear myself away like you had done a little bit, it's okay to open up.. and we know that,Asked Park Mi-sun, "to have?" and the planned pregnancy, and I responded, "Greed seems to have been her husband." soneunju.The husband said, daughter needed...Holding hands with me "a frank and hinted at anything, and haa" her husband gongjangmun In Gyo Jin also must go to to go close, offered the laughter.

/

[picture] mbn

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال