Oh Jung Yeon living a life to save Anna, imported more than 80 percent all about you..It turns out, so his ears


Oh Jung Yeon inseuta[Herold pop a = baejaeryeon]

Cyworld is an announcer Oh Jung Yeon memories to certify the photo issue.

Oh Jung Yeon is eight days of Instagram, " first job in 2004 through the first day at work!I was excited and tingles me, to cover today.22 years old..I now realize my pass a heart full of a loan for a while, objectives and plans that very pretty young, busy making sure my head # of j said a posting images the past with many powerful figures.

After 18 years later looking back a moment that was, it is hard to take care of himself - have not fully implement at a time of 1 100 % think has been a couple of times..But two has kept every single one ever raised the goal, and now living a life savings. " added a moment, more than 80 percent.

Finally, she said, " 40 this year I got a new goal!3.To lightly around me.Life seems to be the midst of the old this week so now I know a little bit me.I know that you like, only know well what I'm not.- My strengths and weaknesses and inclinations is objective." he added.

Oh Jung Yeon, 2004, in the picture of a youthful figure released contained attention.

Oh Jung Yeon, meanwhile, has recently with a diet to the topic of conversation and sbs 'goal to hit women' entertainment programs in it.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال