Jang Su-won " preparing a test tube ... and his wife of ♥Where " (2 dongsangimong) is ijiye


Jang Su-won the Sechskies, group members released Love Story with my wife.

Broadcast, which starred Jang Su-won in the arts ‘- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong’ sbs.

Jang Su-won is 1 years older than the day said, "acquainted with Sohn Dambi, the stylist did a lot of a singer" about his wife.The current actors, actors Jung Kyung-ho, Kim Jae-wook, working as a stylist.

The "I can't work in the first meeting that he would refused." and said, "My wife is so busy and new actors, since complex reasons, I refused."

In marriage, however, were said to have his wife is more active.Jang Su-won is "Let's meet by chance, get along his wife more.", and it's "44 to wearing a wedding dress before to marriage, and that's how to talk." said.

II, saying "I am, and preparing, in the hospital" about planning "be attending where the ijiye", in vitro treatments. "

Yunseolhwa and online news reporter

Photo : ‘- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong’ capture air.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال