"It's sm jyp." …'Im Chang-jung ♥' seoayan "a big label and third son received love call" ('2 dongsangimong').


▲ Im Chang-jung, seoayan family.Source sbs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' capture air.

[= Changjin, press for sporting news] singer Im Chang-jung Junho the third son of a large agency became public that they received the emerging as a couple - seoayan.

Im Chang-jung, the wife of televised six days is seoayan sbs entertainment programs, said it was "Hoya is I was contacted by a large the agency." from '- You Are My Sunshine (2 dongsangimong dongsangimong not more than 2)'.

Junho thanked his gradmother Im Chang-jung father via a YouTube video called the 'a glass of soju' General.Dad, just like the amazing singing and all the way the high notes and a beautiful singing voice attracted the attention of the public.

Junho seoayan said images are quite a buzz and personal sns dm large agency had been contacted by.I want to see it once auditions ", saying" Junho, and I still say I'm asking for it ".

Seo is Junho sided with "a big label is different.", is "We should the agency from the father of the agency to my dad, dad to idol, too.", and ijiye.

Quasars are of a fan of "Dad, I like sm jyp agency." is Im Chang-jung, asked point-blank, eseupa "I'm sm." said.Junho, don't think twice about and known as "sm" Im Chang-jung did I.

Im Chang-jung, laughed and said, " What's the realistic euroya, and junho are "realistic"!Makes me sad, " takes part in the year.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال