'Eve' Park Byung Eun, calligraphy "Let's not see again → I can't live without you" in [★ Perform at tv].


Photo = tvn a screen ‘Eve’
'Eve' in calligraphy is Park Byung Eun Seo Ye Ji made, but at the end, the anger about the explosion a choice.

Last month, 30, televised drama 'Eve', the trees tvn gangyungyeom irael is (If Park Byung Eun) (Seo Ye Ji --) enraged by choosing her, but at the end showed.

Han Sora to heighten tensions, saying, "I'm on your life and pajulge" on the phone is broadcast on that day from irael and began to talk.Han Sora with her husband and a calm tone of the irael gangyungyeom the dinner table to meet you." for a while, we carefully to see is gangyungyeomMeet in secret like this, " he said.In a provocation and irael was off and gangyungyeom is obliged to send her.

한소라는 백화점 입점 발표 행사에서 자신이 브랜드 대표임을 밝히기로 했다.초대장이 있어야만 입장할 수 있는 행사에 이라엘이 들어와 자신을 자극했고 이 때문에 남편 강윤겸과 싸우게 됐다.At this time, gangyungyeom and Han Sora reverberated in the speaker is fighting to be true, has an affair.Han Sora, who returned home, saying "known the wind that you will not." screamed.Took shelter from the seat back is gangyungyeom

바닥에 떨어진 마이크를 발견한 한소라는 이라엘이 일부러 행사장에서 스피커로 바람피운 내용을 중계하게 만들었다는 것을 알게 됐다.How Psycho - You don't know. " She is on the Han Sora gangyungyeomShed I think you're being a gay, noisy that I slept with him " as she get angry.Han Sora and the shouts, "crazy" is the gangyungyeom gangyungyeom of the slapping.It was looking at gangyungyeom's daughter has burst into tears.


Photo = tvn a screen ‘Eve’Found that gangyungyeom irael the " tell my wife to (having an affair) you go see?The written off in the event is really you?" shouted." as? is the iraelI ", as angry.In addition I as a second best here?Second, such as to think it was cold, if it is all you knocked " gangyungyeom the stimulus.

In addition, irael gangyungyeom the "You should enjoy money for sex, then, I am the one who is on me bed" to money.In gangyungyeom the conversion of the "Let's never see her again".After a while called him in a completely different tone is irael gangyungyeom, saying, "Chairman, my bad." and a hug from behind.I have weakened gangyungyeom is her stood facing each other and then to embrace irael irael gangyungyeom the tone cold and again, " See?See whether or not I leave it up to you. " he said in a shocking. LY그룹 창업주의 아내인 시어머니의 장례식을 뉴스를 통해 알게된 한소라는 아버지에게 장례식장에 참석하자고 말한다.My father hanpallo said, "Let's go an eye socket Phil, by all the tests under the District" is (Jeon Guk Hwan of you).Han Sora was wondering hanpallo to attend the funeral, saying, "The screen is so much to it shouldn't get cold feet".

A funeral home arrived in advance for their children to take care of her hands bright and "What are you doing here you I want you to get out of" is Han Sora find irael said quietly.I saw the gangyungyeom the Han Sora dry and will be a stormy relationship to the attention of the hanpallo.

Whispering to the hanpallo irael to Han Sora seen became upset, pulled her arm, and, as if the irael said, "I heard about your daughter's secret ever been such a baby." to the hanpallo

" I have to do for a home is Han Sora gangyungyeom to work and live.I am tired my hon.What to Do want to stop " jigeusi view.I said, "What are you talking about." Han Sora and gangyungyeom We broke up.Stop living, " declared a divorce.


Photo = tvn a screen ‘Eve’
The following angry Han Sora in the notice going home, her husband painted scene of the failure of their own, seized the gangyungyeom.Seo Ye Ji came between gangyungyeom was ring and end with the ambassador called "Now, I can't live without you" raised questions.

These are the intern . a reporter

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال