Son 'The statue, 2' 母 "complete confidence concerning ···. his eyes a little bit of her son-in-law Lee Jang Dong-gun, more handsome." [comprehensive].




[a = osen iyeseul] ‘ dongsangimong two ' Son's mother is her husband for showing love.

30 days of televised the arts, sbs ‘I was in dongsangimong season - You Are My Sunshine’ Son Dam-bi, Lee a couple hit the airwaves. The Son's mother was " trying to do? Steamed ducks.You have to be fit soon not have a baby made shocking the Son said.

Gil-dong bok jo ri market is Sohn Dambi, the mother was 30 years these guys.My mother is everywhere, snarling "My daughter is getting married." he boasted.

My mother is Lee says, " I was tonic, be it.As soon as a child became healthy and eat have mentioned " pregnant again.A smile as "My son-in-law so handsome." and "Kyuhyuk, but like Jang Dong-gun, I'm in the past is much more handsome.", and laughed.

Son of Bangtan Boys in the middle of the market's mother danced to 'dynamite'.Kept what he pledged to "only marriage in the market, some dancing." high past.손담비는 "제가 임신하면 어머니가 '미쳤어' 추신다고 한다.Preparing a chair dance. ''




Son Dam-bi " Why don't you go today's market is the mother of her husband just excited to introduce you.These seem to be happy. "Kyuhyuk, then, son?My daughter's good?A question "."son around I like the good daughter now." said Lee.A single mother said, son and daughter works fine but been a heaven-sent.." grandson, for the wind.

Sohn Dambi, the mother about the "pick up the snow." high out on that day did Son Dam-bi embarrassing."Mom, this is to do it" he said, is Sohn Dambi, the querulous.

Isu said, "My brother said at a graduation picture together I was a student is her husband." is not."The real picture is need to look at my graduation picture." is the ijiye, blew themselves up.This is Kim Sook Eun, you heard nothing.Spirit photography is my picture. " say that the laughter.

이규혁은 어머니에게 보약이 담긴 보자기를 건넸다.Always, in the round fleshy part. who knew how bills were included.Son-in-law's mother received a surprise is happy and smiled brightly.

어머니는 오리 백숙을 내주며 "허니문 베이비가 최고의 선물"이라고 말했다.Son, " Stop let me tell kids now.I've tried it. "

/
[picture] a screen capture ‘I was in dongsangimong season - You Are My Sunshine’ to the arts, sbs

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال