Piggyback → confession (The statue, 2) of tears. + a morning kiss my bed, husband and wife Lee Son Dam-bi ♥




[press news, bakssuin] Singer and actor Son, I'm Lee's national speed skating couple routine is released.

5월 2일 방송된 SBS '동상이몽2 - 너는 내 운명'에서는 13일 결혼을 앞두고 있는 손담비, 이규혁의 일상이 예고됐다.

Two people greeting the Honey butter, heralding life of breakfast in bed.Son, " Baby You have to wake up.Good Morning " Lee woke the sleeping with, saying that kiss.




After you woke up Lee climbed to the Son, through the living room and enjoyed skating together at hand and a skating rink.

But a confession for a while, Son Dam-bi is "It's okay, it's all right but I like him too much love did things are not thought she was OK." high and Lee said, I hope you are happy.By me happy and we happy together.You mind if I don't have to work.I - we can work, " he said.Son, I heard the Lee can not help but wonder about rising in tears and sobbed in the arms of the reasons.

In the meantime, Son Dam-bi, Lee Kyu-hyuk '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' is aired 10 minutes on July 9 to 11 p.m.(photo = sbs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' capture).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال