Miss Kim said, " 母, 22, hematological cancer battle ..." (Perfect Life) [the new title,] crisis from the seriously ill.




Miss Kim is tell my parents ' health and (ek choeuijae a sports news) singer showed tears.

The North`s state-run Korea 'Perfect Life', the program aired tv is Miss Kim appeared healthy for the agony.

Miss Kim, is " about the instrument appeared in 'Perfect Life' over his 40s and I can't hide your age that I came too.Don't flesh and menopausal symptoms are already evident, but feel like I've landed.I want to be checked my daily life, said. Mrs. Kim is about the health of parents " My father is more than 30 years, diabetes, blood cancer patients, and my mother is 22 years with the car.My elder sister and brother is married, but I still thought it would be great if you can see you near it alone and often tend to be strong.You tend to be doing much better now, " explained.

Miss Kim is back home began making kimchi with my sister.Mrs. Kim is extraordinary cooking skills and " I went to cooking school.I also like to play. "




Which includes a series filled with great care is Miss Kim treated her parents all.Miss Kim's sister said, marriage information companies came to take, ' and then broached.Miss Kim's parents want for a husband for their daughter. said that when asked how "My daughter is like a man" the party creates warm.

In addition, Miss Kim's mother said, (the blood cancer battle) 22 years of her mother are tight for me.Mother is living like this is a miracle.My daughter is too much of a tussle.I'm sorry I hope it will be doesn't hurt you caused damage to the sick asseuryeonman shed tears ".Miss Kim and the elder sister sobbed, too.

Miss Kim said, in fact, nearly three times will die.A new lease in intensive care.So, who had a hard time more like.I've come, however, is comfort that it's all right, Mom, you would be harder I had, " he said.

At this time, asked Miss Kim's sister is "How about a son-in-law like my dad?" high and raised a laugh with his appearance to answer directly, my mother.

Mrs. Kim is parents for money boxes, parents and wrote lyrics to the event, and I want to read and tears.

Finally, Miss Kim said, most of today's topic seems to be married to a perfect life, which accounted for the task.My gyettta try to find a good spouse for the perfect life.

Screen broadcast the picture = tv
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال