‘Kim Tae Hyun ♥’ mija "If I didn't do this divorce"..I'm still a honeymoon?What's it![Yesterday tv]




[osen : a reporter Kim Soo Hyung] ‘daughter of thieves’ mija in bold Kim to disclose a woman´s unpainted face before marriage because caught the eye.

Kim's wedding story was drawn. and 31 in televised ‘daughter of thieves’ to the arts, jtbc mija

The marriage was seven days ago looks drawn.Kim Tae Hyun is 0 months "awkward, but excited.", son-in-law and say hello.It is the first time Kim Tae-hyun, a granary and exclusively with nervous that the day.Mija is "Don't really answer, but all the questions." and advised.At the same time showing affection, saying he felt "I want to see, hon, I love you.".

Kim is the granary any convertibles for pickup.Jang Kwang Eun Kim Tae-hyun, a spokesman, said, "I'll see you at the ceiling open" and that there is a roman for any convertibles from his youth "Yoon-hee (mija) try and not open, but I will open later." he promised.But the weather situation that wasn't good, especially with micro dust.Kim Tae-hyun, a spokesman for overcoming shame is "I am ashamed to open." and enjoyed Healing in a convertible car.




Now it's D-Day ceremony at last.Hair length and width which is preparing a first, followed by Kim Tae Hyun has arrived.Kim is on the length and width to forget the awkwardness to mija to with a story on the story.Kim Tae Hyun Jang Kwang Eun, laughter is "I don't do It was pretty, but now it's too is more like who don't do makeup mija" and "It was to not wearing makeup when yutyubeu" said.Kim is "It offers full makeup." and smile, Jang Kwang Eun "I don't know.", to laughter.

It monitors the Hong Jin Kyung, "I deleted makeup at a newly married and wary one or two years." and confesses."If you don't erase the rest of my life's but more can I be grounds for divorce" is the mija, outright said it revealed a naked face.Mija the episode, "One day, all the makeup and look it, but getting married? ' he asked two hours, remove makeup, and laugh." said.

Followed by Jang Kwang Eun "It looks all right." and went with length and width, nail art shop.김태현은 "저긴 아니겠지 두려움이 생겼다"고 했으나 장광은 "네일아트 너무 좋더라 "며 사위를 위한 특별 이벤트라며 해맑게 웃었다.




At this time, Kim is "My mother is not drink alcohol the day before the wedding." and granary, when asked what happened.Jang Kwang Eun "lost the tape in the drunk wedding video tape was gone forever." the wedding of a lifetime record, said he had flown in a glass of wine.So far, sprang a surprise to a story for the rest of your life.

Shin Dong-yeop of the ceremony, has begun to port.The two kkeulsseongyeotkko Kim Tae Hyun tears tears broke out.A soft spot for the face of the Jang Kwang Eun Kim Tae-hyun, a spokesman for that and challenge in photography.Very surprised, saying "I don't have seen cry really normal" mija.

The following are the gifts a congratulatory message from the parents and switched.Jang Kwang Eun childhood mija and the "on one's hands could hear him, it's between me and my mom as a screen on YouTube even sell." laughter, followed by saying, "I always want to do or should believe my daughter you always do our best father." and unwavering love my daughter said.




The son-in-law, Kim had a "I met late in his biological father to me than what I have a lot of talent, strong backing. taeyeoni to think like my son feels like." and " But I can't see it's tears to my daughter.Are you tear down, then pot will see the expression " witty, saying it dyed with a smile the site to a congratulatory speech.

이어 김태현과 미자는 마지막 행진으로 웃음과 눈물이 공존한 특별한 결혼식을 마무리했다.

On the other hand, a Bromance. of whatever books, had had the most awkward of the world is ‘daughter of thieves’ to the arts, jtbcMen that happen inside the house between craftsmen a glimpse at the social life of her husband every week at the 9 p.m. on Tuesday night in observation of the reality.

/

[picture] ‘daughter of thieves’ capture.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال