Block B ruling, model jeonseonhye 'split' end 10 years of dating.."comfortable with friends."


Block split after 10 years of dating the ruling of the rain. Group [Ko Jae Wan the sports news] models jeonseonhye

Jeonseonhye his Instagram, 'These days, many people saw my story, sent me a DM direct mail just because you seem to worry, much consideration, I you onto the subject carefully.' high in the middle of what you were ' not comfortable as friends, lovers are you doing now.Thank you for your support and to look pretty in the meantime, found his breakup.

He added, 'I'll be posting was to delete tomorrow.' even little leisure time.

They began open to being in 2012.At that time, ruling on his fan caf? ' I have a girlfriend.Many people already know : I think it will.I just told you about first love story character is a 4-year-old of model, ' said Mr. jeonseonhye.



▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال