…. and plagued by violence, eyes gkeomnyeoTo be outspoken in criticizing or stalking, " impact.

Broadcasting 'the advance of the halmae' 31
Channel s 'the advance of the halmae' 1 © the news.
(= 1 News, Seoul, Korea) spokeswoman Lee Journalist : 'gkeomnyeo' raises a problem. meet the halmae

Be broadcast on Sunday afternoon channel s 'the advance of the halmae' entertainment programs in 26 years old 'gkeomnyeo' seonhyeyeon, shine a spotlight on.

The gkeomnyeo "many times a day suffering violence at the eye, chest sizes for this violence should live with the problem's eyes because gkeop" revealed.

Kim, Na Moon-hee heard it, and bakjjeongsu halmae were amazed, saying, "Do you have gkeop".Was mortified, said, "fine clothes out of on purpose?" And gkeomnyeo bakjjeongsu." I originally not so is this is not these clothes.(What should I wear what looks like this) ", that identify all the clothes.

"not a big depressions clothes looking at is as good as mine" she remembered, "one's way and stop me and swear or in some women is my aunt and is also shut me out." he said.And if you go as " I went to Haeundae beach bikini without you.I have a storm of abuse to the Pine knew I was worn a shirt to shorts, young man and she said she was 'What's with he is feeling like you wear that' " it's okay to open up by mixing in a state of shock.

Have you ever suffer from stalking said.Gkeomnyeo said, "(police) in an exotic and sexy to me that,", saying, "I've been stalking, too.".However, criminal punishment only said that slap on the raised'm sorry.

Said, "Why don't we give attention to that is a little more consideration.", saying, "I don't mean the right to look at this body." to these eyes and using violence against them is gkeomnyeo"Stalking or handling such attention due to the body should be granted don't want." also added.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال