[solo] Heo kyung-hwan "Kim Joon Ho ♥ gimjimin a relationship, ridiculous at first." (① the interview).




(ek gimnoeul a sports news) a fellow worker Heo Kyung Hwan is a close colleague, Kim and passionate love of the gimjimin who heard the news came that day.

Heo Kyung Hwan is 28, ek the sports news and in a telephone interview televised mbc did in 'radio star' entertainment programs and colleagues found a series of passionate love thinking about news.

Heo Kyung Hwan of the 'radio star' 'on his first love is tv' features accompanied by witty, who appeared in a 3.34 ERA with.Modifier called 'comedian room first love' like Kim he received for the affection of many colleagues, we have a body in a relationship of the gimjimin even commented to the topic of conversation. '개그맨 썸 동료'였던 오나미와 김지민의 열애 소식이 줄줄이 들려온 것에 대해 허경환은 "김지민과 장난으로 50살 될 때까지 결혼 못 하면 우리끼리 결혼하자고 했는데 열애 기사가 떴다"면서 당시 놀랐던 마음을 그대로 내비쳤다.

In a related Heo kyung-hwan ek sport in the news, " gimjimin and Kim Joon Ho believe the nonsense then I heard through the grapevine say that he will make.I thought that we should speak first, because union at all can't imagine and then (Kim), Junho was (the gimjimin) too well, it really took me to I guess they can. "




" Junho, about what they call my brother where there is a death row, the gimjimin trying to call (wife to gimjimin).Passionate love confession after the two men Isn't there's not awkward but I've never met yet.Even my love I didn't " laughed.

" Do you mind keeping state of mind following the public can also serious about their own because they are not part.Of course I support.Junho brother is dead and Jimin to situations that must be good at, make idle remarks.

Heo kyung-hwan via the 'radio star' Oh Nami and footballer bangminui the passionate love to know when mind off it.'I think give up the Internet' playfully said he was " confession is suddenly out of nowhere, Oh Nami and then seen (sbs the 'goal to hit women').Seeing them feel strange.Love that I have no idea, said.

" I was caught in the middle of the difficult again.So, the head of the final cleanup is on the air yesterday.There are more than tell them my story was unique, " gag the laughing with you.

Nevertheless, talented gag woman who was promoting his popular with many Heo Kyung Hwan is the key to, " I'm a modest one than I thought.It like pearl in glamour.In fact, a gag is weak.Exercise every morning and a meeting because meolkkeumhae to bells of shampoo, clothes for training without it, I think not, said.

Photo = ek sport screens broadcast news, db mbc
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال