Park Min-young, who manages Songkang vs, Yoon Park it?Both of them are not my style of ‥. " [synthetic interview].




(ek gimyeeun a sports news) actor Park Min-young finish work through the 'The agency people' end the interview how I said.

The last three days jtbc the sitcom was ended the drama toil 'other side of the Korea Meteorological Administration people : a love janhokssa' (less than 'The agency people') is hotter than the tropical night causes slackness, Regional torrential rains and meandering than Korea Meteorological Administration job people's work and love romantic dramas.Park Min-young the main character jinhagyeong gave an impassioned performance as the station.

Jinha, Korea Meteorological Administration headquarters general as the manager of the two teams, the fifth grade pass at a time, the civel service examinations gisangjik of characters.But dedicated to work, yes! also figure.Park Min-young is how did to these around jinha




" I think he is a character is a video interview Tuesday afternoon, it is the man of the agenda.Love and friendship, family comes first, "saying" So what I do love than constantly making mistakes in his mistake, and then came love, don't.But I think honesty is the charm.Love is quite upright at a time he visited and was unlikely to be broken, and the gap is more felt in moments of defeated Sir jinha, same thing.

Park Min-young 'mistake to lose love' referred to is a promise to marry, done for long periods of office romances Han Ki Joon (If Yoon Park) and farewell.Choi Yoo Jin is Han Ki Joon (Yura) and a wind, and then tied the knot.

Park Min-young said Han Ki Joon of All Isn't God I don't understand.Will be especially beating him giving a lot does it come.I came to my girlfriend breaking up the column to write and, even by then "After his anger," and after watching their sex scenes ' people wouldn't that be something?' I think I out of the screen, added.




Han Ki Joon jinha passes, argument in front of God, a meteorologist in troubled waters after separating the anger exploding scene.Park Min-young the gods as "God, and only make this work,", and felt, and 'Oh, I want to.', 'want to try it, dog xx' he said, " That's the God.So this character seems to be selected.Catharsis in a can of yams with each other. 99, sweet potatoes if you could eat a lot.I thought. "

But his acting career, I didn't you just not easy."the cool to me is it coming." he said, " just at the revenge, but not cold and watery.So was the bloodiest, judging how the same.

The actual Park Min-young jinha, How do we deal with having the same thing over.He said, " I can't see you.I'm sonjeol "saying" I'm afraid I can't see.So I really like her and also very surprised by the cool and funny.I don't understand.I'm old fashioned, person or in such thinking once, said firmly.




On the other hand, " I'm Ha Kyung and that prudent and was clear that he wants and do differently.Doesn't fall in love easily.So, Ha Kyung, such views in love with is really different. " I said, and even gone public with their own actually a view of love.

The Han Ki Joon and isiu (Songgang) actually asked would be more attracted to any of, as well.Therefore, he said "actually not my style, but both," after revealing an honest and " a good thing because I'm sure, but both ambiguous a man often a stand.I stuck out like me ' Let's go!On top of the good people, " explained.

Photo : Hook entertainment.

 
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال