Eli, sob, "bullied and in the 母" jiyeonsu explosions ('2 uion') "hard that menopause, your mother" at [comprehensive].



[My Daily press : Kim Nara] 'We're divorced. 2' divorced from the explosion was between Eli and the jiyeonsu.

A comprehensive broadcasting channel broadcast Wednesday tv the 'We're divorced. 2' Eli in the fourth inning and another arguing that as 'conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law' during the marriage issue is jiyeonsu on.

The jiyeonsu was Eli, " You can talk frankly?You came to Korea and I kept thinking what they had not been.A few things you said.Do not say that I never in the United States moved first.I'm sure.I'm 10,000 original drawings aren't moving addition the multiplication, suggesting that we can't.House, in the United States.Every decision has so talk to your parents and the Board of Directors for a beggar, I don't ask to go.And I am left all alone and no one there, you will really hard when I complained.

" in the United States in this time we fought in secret.You and fight in the second floor, unhappy bunch Of course I know at the sight of my face down, with his parents.My son seems it's hard, because of what they were there than did it happen on top.That's what our parents ' minds.'My son fought again and again hard.' I ended up this way, badachyeo.

Eli "I mean, I bullied you there.", which was " How can I take it that way at the end of the jiyeonsu couldn't talk about.My parents not people like that, " he said. Only Eli as my son is " But I was hard to understand is jiyeonsu eosseoseo, tough.There was no husband, sob.

Then Eli said it was a crime?Is it a sin I want to live as a son?I did you call your parents here.Can I ring once a month, was kkayeo "Also, jiyeonsu" Well, here?The contact every day with me.Your parents are.I'm better with my mother I didn't speak every day.Also live as a son is not wrong, " said loudly.

Eli you talk as if he was, ' Then why is wrong.I was next to you.I wasn't take it out on your target.Stress you're in my house did everything.By the way, how can we need to live there.To live with them so bad?" I tell him.

" So hard that people are okay and it is jiyeonsu you'll have to grin and bear it.So you tell that to me.Your mom's.I'm deaf, dumb, three years, live three years, 9, nine years three years.Didn't say so?I'll call said.Are scabbing on the ear to tell me.Tell me quickly.Don't trust your mother told me and call them and ask now.Call me right now, quickly.I said a few times that things will go on smoothly just me " vented her anger.

But Eli, " All you have to do is hold you, that's right.Because I am See.But it did not stand for.You are endured in all, it can't stand it.This is to put up with you.After all, go out and hold and spread 'please listen my story.' say it's to everyone what to do?Put up with a lot when I'm here.What do you do if I talk to you.I don't change.I don't do anything like a man who don't say that.I shield you trying to, and you tell my parents were told not dry next to you.You want me to all settle down, " said outraged.

지연수는 "너희 엄마가 와이프는 남인데 만났지만, 아들과 엄마는 천륜인데 그걸 끊으려고 하냐고 그랬다"라고 폭로했고 일라이는 "우리 엄마 그런 말 안 해. 네가 전화해서 확인 받아. 내가 왜 우리 엄마를 의심해야 하냐. 난 더 이상 우리 엄마 의심하고 싶지 않아. 그래, 우리 엄마 갱년기라 힘들었겠지"라고 말했다.

지연수는 "갱년기를 왜 나한테 푸냐고.Don't tell me "appealed to and Eli" and the long time, talked to him.Why am I supposed to listen?.I was your bodyguard?, " he said.

Eli said, When do you have to fight it because of this.I do it gone?.My parents, mother, and how they were talking about I what to do?.Do you want to live in that memory.Do not want to get there? ' was stuffy.

Want to get out of jiyeonsu said.I can't say that I can't. if you in front of me, " he said.

[capture photos = ' We got divorced. 2 ' Joseon tv].

). press (Kim Nara

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال