Eli, and jiyeonsu at it again.." Note I've lived all of them!" ('2 uion') sob




[osen : Choi Na Young news] jiyeonsu and Eli are also below the belt.

The recently announced tv chosun 'We're divorced. 2' starts all over again in the four previews, a nasty battle spread out before you. As Minsu was in bed with is Eli and his son, " Dad would like to live here.Want to live together " It begins with words that begin.

Eli is jiyeonsu of dialogue with "was scary is this moment I'm afraid if it's a wound." we say, " Oh, and Eli Eli said, then what can I do?I got angry.Also says "I can't keep your health if you were in front of" jiyeonsu

Minsu Neil Cavuto : " Today, now, Eli?My father is now without his shell and my father I'll go?"voice, and jiyeonsu" I swallowed all I can't overlook and turning a deaf ear anything I've lived and crying. "




Eli "I've had it but you do not do that and talked to him and not to tell me about it", is the appearances and jiyeonsu is further cracking, " Do you know how I'm really ask now?" and wept.

Eli said I to this ssya to do their why did you get that?I'm bodyguard?We have only a fight and dialogue ".

If nothing is done between two men were caused by the end of the again?

Over the past 22 in broadcasting, Eli and the atmosphere meets Minsoo. The two are more comfortable.

Tears hugged each other and give free vent to the Eli is "Dad.", and that as soon as we see our son Min-su.Minsu is good about meeting my dad watching " It's been a long time since been reunited in two years?"Eli, he said," I kept waiting for this moment feel too much ", said.Minsu is a sad "I'm a mom and hate me so far, the United States, grandfather and grandmother happy thought" Eli said, and complained that not.Minsu was thinking all the time my dad looked slowly ".Minsu had a shower through Eli's neck that the taunt was "I love you" Sunday while high on charm.

The two are "Minsu was not wrong." carefully tells us to "Minsu was not give him what you want and I'm really sorry", and eventually tears glistened in the made its mind will never lie.

/ [picture] 'We're divorced. 2' video capture.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال