Choi Joon Hee, not a celebrity boyfriend was given proposal, "Be sure to marry with me" [star in ★ Perform].


/ Photo : Choi Joon Hee Instagram
Choi Joon Hee Choi Jin-sil, daughter received the proposal from the boyfriend said.

Choi Joon Hee has 27, his Instagram fans through the story had time to answer questions.

Choi Joon Hee in the association asked a number of questions and not a celebrity, also reported the story of her boyfriend.The Choi Joon Hee has his boyfriend have a sweet tooth through Instagram reopsseuta been revealed without constraint on a gram.


/ Photo : Choi Joon Hee InstagramChoi Joon Hee is the captured instant messaging conversations exchanged with her boyfriend to boyfriend was Choi Joon Hee and Steele also affectionately, " Choi Joon Hee "Princess.", I love you.I just got married. " also did not hide.

Choi Joon Hee "The man friend is pretty would you do if you don't do it?", which was the can't stand it, " Me being me disagreeable.I probably won't meet in the first place or outright of pretty talk to.Which are cool?Tsundere?I tend to charm one degree don't feel that's honestly said.

Orbicular muscle a .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال