"SCari" [SCrived at 400 points → Elementary School" [SCrived" (SCri


[Sports Chosun George Young] Actor Han-in said that one of the actor who did not melt away from a unique competition.

SBS entertainment, which aired on the 27th, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, has appeared to special MC last week.

One was watching Tom's mother, "I was H.O.O.T fans.I heard that broadcasting countries.Of course, it was difficult to say that someone is a fan. Afterwards, he took attention to the second heyday of the second stage with entertainment quiz.He also had a role of my children to start entertainment.Until now, I'm going home and I kept working home and sometimes, they liked it.The reason why children come out on TV, but I like my mom comes out on TV.Usually, I don't wear a skirt, I'm so shy that I wore skirt and I like my hair.

Above all, one of the first daughter who wants to proud of her mother, who wants to proud of her mother.One person went to the first and department store.I used a hat and wearing masks, but the staff found me."How did you know?" The staff said, "My daughter said."I said, "My mom's model" said, "My mom said.I told you I wanted to proud."I'm pretty so pretty, it's a model".

The first son of the second son, and episode of the second son.One person said, "I don't experience because I don't experience it, but the first thing I thought that I grew too easy to grow too easily.I slept three times, so I went to my children."It was so angry". "It was so angry before I was so angry, but I was so angry at the moment."My mom is a person who eats COVID-19!Mom's face, but my nose!"It was too hard to say, "I laughed.

In the past honeymoon, he confessed to his husband Yeon-hoon, who can't forget about her husband Yeon Jung-hoon.One person said, "Our husband laughed so much when I played games.I played table tennis together at the time of honeymoon, but I laughed.It's too weak.Among me, I had to miss the ball, and I was a husband smiling husband."Just smile".I warned you, but I kept saying that I kept laughing.Later, I told you that I was really bad, and I told you to get the room."

It was also honest and was also honest, and was also been honest.One person was hit 380 points.I thought it was hit all the CSAT.I'm warming up all the problem, but even if I think I thought it was all right.I played a strange thing alone.But it was wrong because I checked the score, I looked wrong."

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال