[pop industry★] Okju and Jeon Hyun-moo, including Okju, Lee Hyun-moo, and Jeon Hyun-moo, and Jeon Hyun Moo-hyun's feelings."



[Have you already] Ok Joo-hyun, Park Seul-ki, Park Seul-ki confessed after the Itaewon disaster.

musical actor Ok Joo-hyun, "I want to eat beautiful autumn trees, and eat rice trees, and eat food than hope to eat.That's how to live.Life.Today, I'm going to be able to do it."

broadcaster Park Seul-ki said, "I want to see good things in the better world, but I want to see good things."

broadcaster Jung Eun-eun is time, "5 minutes are not allowed.Like today.My remaining day.please.Please be safe."I wish I was.

Singer from Group Apparently, singer from Group Apparently, "Good night eating well and eat well and eat well.I hope you take care of your heart and live well..."I said it.

broadcaster Jeon Hyun-moo said, "I want to surround the west side of Seo Hyun-moo said.

broadcaster Hyun-young has to live a day.If you go through this day, I'll stay well like beforeOh! I showed sad feelings.

As such, many stars from Itaewon, many stars, many stars, many stars are currently sharing the psychological scenery.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال