Lee Seojin, explained, " asset 600 billion years old when I'm trying to explain, " asset.Afterwards, there's nothing to fall asleep, "SSListview]




[Sports Seoul | southwest Young reporter] Lee Seo-jin showed off a pleasant mouth.

Actor Lee Seo-jin appeared on the 9th, actor Lee Seo-jin appeared on the 9th.

Lee Seo-jin, who was also interested in music and music, I wanted to do something on music and music.After school, I explained, I explained, "I had a spouse life."

Lee Seo-jin said, "Are you not trust me?""I know that people were exempted from military exemptions.I'm from the active hospital, he said.

Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seo-jin has never seen who orange.If my father goes home, he was secretly leaving the car.Orange families explained that they drive personal cars from low day."





TVN's "YU quiz" source | TVN
In addition, "It's 6 billion lyrics, 6 billion lyrics are not sitting here.I'm looking at the back.That's why I was born in high position when I was born.Since then, I explained, there is nothing now, I explained.

Lee Seo-jin, who was a management school student, said, "My father said that his father said."I'm my child.Do you know Choi Minsoo?"I'm saying it".I still don't forget."

Lee Seo-jin, who entered the path late actor's way late.He has been throwing shoes on me.a drunk state"You're going to ruin our drama.But I thank you for him.Please continue to appear.I always complimented you'll be good at the back.I always say hello when I'm still a holiday.The only said, "I thank you".

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال