[Complete] Her husband, "Park Kyung-rim♥" husband, "Fan ID" and neck hands..."Now" Park Kyung-rimp is weird?


photo source=KBS2 "KBS2"
photo source=KBS2 "KBS2"
photo source=KBS2 "KBS2"[Sports Chosun Lee Jung-hyuk] It's the best visual visual.Park Kyung-rimpgol, unveiled a photo of Hunnam husband's husband's photos and non-looking woman.

KBS2 entertainment program "The restaurant" held on the 4th, which aired on the 4th, was drawing attention to the honeymoon house in the newly released ceremony for the 4th.

Park Kyung-rim-rim-rimpong, Park Kyung-rim, "There are a lot of memories with me.What did we really do.I remembered that Park High School, but also recalled, "Please introduce a good person." Accordingly, applause, Park Kyung-rim, Park Kyung-rim, Park Kyung-rim, Park Kyung-rim-rim, Park Kyung-rim-rim-rim, said, "Is it not a professional?""I like a pretty woman and neck lines and neck lines" were released in the time of Park Kyung-rim, and the wedding photo was released.Park Kyung-rim, who has a clear look at the perfect celebrity.

Among them, applause, "Wow, Wi-Fi..."It was so happy to see my wife's eyes, Park Kyung-rim, saying, "It's been so happy and I met a young sister, but I met a young sister.""That time, you told me to me."Kim, I can't meet you with this, but if you can't do it alone," Park Kyung-rim, "Why don't you talk like this."However, Park Kyung-rimp was "So you"."What do you meet in the program I wanted to meet you, "What do you do you do?" "Why do you do you do it like this."

On the other hand, applause from Park Kyung-rim, a three-year friendship with Park Kyung-rim.applause from production with production staff, " mental, emotional, emotional, emotional, emotional, emotional and emotional.In fact, I said, "I'm a younger brother, I said, "I'm grateful younger brother who's not going to go to the holiday food."So, it's about Park Kyung- cream.applause, "I've got energy.I wanted to show you that it's happy to show that Park Kyung-riminals," said Park Kyung-rim said.

Then, applause, applause, applause, which has been sold out of all skills such as stones, and remodeling all the skills such as stones, and remodeling dogs.

A panel said, "I think I'm like a "My uncle" said, "I think I's "My man."


photo source=KBS2 "KBS2"

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال