[Complete] DOYOUNG and promised me...Kim Chang-wan, and son, "Fan ID" was cute."

[Then Asia= Kim Support reporter]







Photo =KBS 2TV "Jinyoung" broadcast"

KBS 2 TV tree drama "Jin-soo", which reminds me of KBS 2 TV tree drama "Jin-ho" was diagnosed with Kim Sang-ho.

The 9th, which aired on the 2nd, aired on the 2nd, and the highest viewing rate of viewers in the metropolitan City, and the highest ratings of the Seoul metropolitan area. On this day, the show that it would be remembered when he/she had a father's father, who had a father and human father, who had a father and human father.Jin-jung was attacked by Tae Hyung-wook (Kim Ha-wook), but he managed the moment of the crisis, but managed to overcome the crisis.Jin-wook who caught Tae Hyung-wook?"I started the drunk, but suddenly came out of his lawyer Tae Hyung-wook, he suddenly appeared, saying, "Haha-hwan) was embarrassed by exercising his statement.

Afterwards, Jin-jung confirmed the contents of Shinara (Lee Se-hee) and "Jinjeong Family" and "Jinjeong Family" and "Jinjeong Family".In MP3, there was a program called "If I'm next to my love" with music files such as "I" as "I love you".The program was difficult to access to the password, it was difficult to access because the password is completely deleted.Jin-jung focused on the case of Seocho-dong murder, Seocho-dong, Seocho-dong, Seocho-dong focused on who killed Lee Jang Ye-young, who killed the victim Park Ye-young.

Jin-joon (Lee Woo-sung) who is imprisoned as a murder offender, who was imprisoned as a killer, but it was not true.At this time, Shin Ah-young visited the information that Shin Ah-young had a man who met separately.Jin-jung, who introduced Park Ye-young introduced Park Ye-young, who introduced Park Ye-young, who introduced Park Ye-young, who introduced Park Ye-young.Yoo Jin-chul added that Lee Jang-young, not Jin-young killed Park Ye-young killed Park Ye-young, who visited Park Ye-young, who visited the house at that time.







Photo =KBS 2TV "Jinyoung" broadcast"

Jin-jung looked at Kim Hyo-joon, who is serving higher than the market price of Shin Ah-joon, who fell higher than the market price.Then, Jin-jung found a huge amount of five million won bills from Kim Hyo-joon threatening to Kim Hyo-joon, threatened by Kim Hyo-joon.I just received a confidence that I just told you.Kim Hyo-joon, who visited Park Ye-young, who visited Park Ye-young home to kill Park Ye-young, who visited Park Ye-young's house and finally killed Park Ye-young.As Kim Hyo-jun's confession, he/she said that he was handed down from prison and Kim Hyo-jun's situation in prison, and Kim Hyo-jun's situation."

Jin-kyung, who tried to open the secret number of "P3" program, Park Jae-kyung, who was trying to open his family story.Afterwards, Jin-jung, who visited Park Jae-kyung, who visited Park Jae-kyung and beer, asked what the contents of the contents of the "P3" program.At the same time, Jin-jung said, "Please take a test" card and remembered when I met Park Jae-ho, and recalled when I met Park Jae-kyung at the funeral hall.In the past, young Jin-jung, a young Jin-jung, who exported the "My mom will check my mom.Why don't you take a knife?"It's a touch".Park Jae-kyung, said, "I had to write a bad guy, and Jin-jung, and Jin-jung said, "I want to be tested."I said, "I knew I was saying, "I knew it was "I knew it."The examination, saying, "I didn't feel warm and heart overwhelmed tears.

Kim Support Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال