Sungjae, Yoo-jae, Yeon-woo, Yeon-woo, Yeon-woo and an extraordinary pillow.Is this how much terrestrial water?

[Getting up for days]

capture "Mbc" broadcasting.
capture "Mbc" broadcasting.
capture "Mbc" broadcasting.
capture "Mbc" broadcasting.
capture "Mbc" broadcasting.
"Great job" is urgent to foster "Knows Master".

MBC Geumoto drama, which aired on the 29th of last month, Lee Seung-cheon ( foster money) was drunk, Lee Seung-cheon (I stole the money."In the meantime, the scene where the O-woo and impulsive kisses and impulsive kisses are drawing hot topic. In that scene, Lee Seung-cheon Stream was drinking alone, and he confessed his heart when O Yeo-jin appeared.Seungcheon is "I don't like to come back to Lee Seungcheon.But she chose our parents.I thought he would use gold water.I thought he would leave my parents and go to the chairman.I beat myself as a trash.

Then, "What's that?I want to become rich, but only the opportunity to change.Other people said, "It would be the same."Also, "You didn't lonely because you have the same as me.I don't care if all people in the world.I can't have to be alone.Lee Seung-cheon, kisses who understand himself, who understand himself.Furthermore, Seung-cheon Stream led to the hotel bed room, and introduced a deep pillow in this process.

After the broadcast, the scene was posted on various entertainment community sites.netizens were so surprised, "Idols two kisses that bold," "I was surprised than I thought that he was so surprised." "I was a complete man.I didn't know that he's good at kiss, "Is it the melody?"The genre was suddenly called Melody."On the other hand, there was negative reactions such as "Is it too strong," and "It seems that it seems that it is too strong to expression."

On the other hand, drama "Fri), the drama "Fri), a child born in a rich house that was born in poor house through gold water, which was born in poor house.Friday, Saturday is broadcasting at 9 p.

This index digital news journalist
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال