Lee Jong-gu's divorce and married for 19 years."



[Mil= hometown media] Actor and Sung Woo Jong-woo said he is living after divorce with his wife Yoohyang-gon.

Lee Jong-gu, Yoohyang-gu, appeared on the 31st of last month, which aired on the 31st of last month. In the broadcast, Lee Jong-gu, "It's 19 years old?""It's right. It's right.Currently, I didn't have been divorced."

Lee Jong-gu, "I often fought with my son.So my wife said, "If you're natural, divorce!' I went to the court.I went to 5 times.If you don't report a divorce within three months, it will automatically invalid.Then, I was divorced at the end of three months ago.I fought again.Then, I told her wife to report him to report, and he said he said he would go to the court to the court and reported his wife.

Yoon Hyung-bin was 19 years old.Can I come out together?I'm divorced but you bought it together?"I'm careful, and Yoohyanggon is "Yes, that's right.I'm a house, and it's a house."I answered "I'm sorry.

Then Lee Soo-ji, didn't you do it again?"I asked, "That's right, yes.Still."I answered, and Lee Jong-gu, I prepared a marriage report.However, I explained that my wife said I didn't do it.

Then Yoohyang-gon will forget that "I forgot to divorce.But when my husband is so luxurious.Look at one's marriage.I don't do it anymore!'.'But if you wake up a day and wake up.It's weird.Because my hair is bad.I'm going to live together.I can't buy it if I keep thinking."I told you that.

Meanwhile, "One more check time" is a new concept health prediction program for human life and find custom health obesity.

[ Photo = MBN" broadcast capture time]

(Give journalists )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال