Choi Sung-guk's "24 years old year" "It's a 29-year-old year's "Haokmuna"]




[OSEN= Kang Seo Jung-jung] Kim Wan-soo and "Dancing quiz" before November, Kim Wan-won and "Young Shin Shin Shin Shin Shin-won and Kim Wan-won."

KBS 2 TV entertainment program "YOUNG's problem with KBS 2 TV entertainment program "YV Shin Eun-ha" that was not easy since he appeared on the 2 TV entertainment program "24 years old."Sp.O.스토.O. s.O.시킨다.O.O.E. Choi Sung-guk said that day, Choi Sung-kyu was first saved as a " writer" in the phone, and he was named Kim Kwang-kyu or other people in the phone when he is in the phoneI think I'll ask my girlfriend, "I saved my girlfriend," saying, "I saved my girlfriend" and the future because I was careful consideration and future." ; I broke my love to everyone.

In addition, Choi Sung-guk unveiled two unique affection with preliminary signals with the preliminary signal, and "The girlfriend is called me."I called "Ae, I was a young baby, but I was really young baby, saying, "I was a young baby baby."He then said, "So pretty son" said, "It's a pretty son," he showed off his affection for the pre-top room.

Afterwards, Choi Sung-guk focused on the preliminary signal, "The gift for a friend who went to the hospital, and I love to love a girlfriend who went to the hospital." If you see the cervical cancer vaccination poster, I promised to get it, "I promised to hit that person," "So I met her girlfriend, so I met her girlfriendBsp; I got the owner.I started a total of 3 times, when I first hit my girlfriend, and I knew the age of girlfriend when I was the second right after the last vaccination, and the last vaccinationSp; it was a special meaning for the vaccination period of vaccination period.

Meanwhile, Choi Sung-guk, Choi Sung-guk will leave all economic rights to the preliminary signal, and he is almost managed to leave all the economic rights without correlation with ageBsp; there are an excellent people who are not married," saying, "If you think we're not each person, I'm going to use everything."p.m. It is said that he has made a flow of mouth. /

[A photo] KBS offer KBS

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال