Uhm Jung-hwa, Yu Jae-seok Make way ... with their own money, refund the vocal academy." by (Hidden Singer 7) [comprehensive]




(ek hwangsuyeon a sports news) Uhm Jung-hwa to cheer the best were dispatched.

30 days of televised jtbc with Uhm Jung-hwa. 'Hidden Singer 7'.Joon Park Joo Young Hoon, the same age as her songwriting partner, a long-standing relationship of Koyotae Kim Jong-min and Yoon Hye Jin, The iKey, there is also describes a best choreography, Shinji.

Uhm Jung-hwa brings this day, he appeared in 'Hidden Singer' mind " And my voice, about why the barber's itch to those of you haven't seen.And another reason is best as you probably know, thyroid cancer surgery in 2010 a lot of trouble with voice.For this reason, can't sing for a very long time.I still to go through process.So scared.Can accept and got so all hell broke loose.Came out but now, I feel free, the official said. 'betrayal of roses', 'Poison' and 'Festival' Uhm Jung-hwa's many classic composers that have spawned Joo Young Hoon also sang there.Joo Young Hoon said, I'm too nervous.(Uhm Jung-hwa is) confidence after a sore throat away.Stop where you are not ready to give up and wanted to encourage.I hope that, restore confidence as it used to be back by a stage today said.And he said, "I'm live at home, except for those Uhm Jung-hwa best, don't know," showed confidence.

She jiodi Park Jun-hyung, the microphone "I honestly was not a good idea not to talk." high it's okay to open up as soon as you laugh.This singer Uhm Jung-hwa as " when in the first time in our country.'betrayal of roses', and Uhm Jung-hwa brings the nation's at the time Madonna Isn't it, Uhm Jung-hwa, the highlight of his memory.




'Poison' of Koyotae the face with beuimaen Kim Jong-min said, at their most popular in my life.When did they go back to that if we asked Will you go back to life, said.Uhm Jung-hwa brings to this, " and love 'Poison' is getting beuimaen up popularity.At that time, Jong-min, was so handsome, too, came up with her favourite.It takes part in the "By the mouth yeolgona and received a letter ' I'm disappointed." is Kim Jong-min said.

" My sister is popular all over a long way when 'Poison' is Koyote wear her debut Koyotae.Uhm Jung-hwa is the first event, Koyotae The concert was her sister's War II.Do you remember correctly.I dare and here's what it looks like an elder sister to you mind if I was only is the sexiest woman singer Uhm Jung-hwa is inside if you don't think my sister.Go today and how much she would like to support what a nice man, and managed to keep Mr. Kim Jong-min Koyotae to Thank you for your love came out I'd like to say that, up.

Sister-in-law to Yoon Hye Jin said, I'm right.(one can get) It's only me.Give a lot of live with it that usually be our song.The breathing method is usual, I Didn't I see one too many here.I'll fit, expressed confidence today.

" refund 'touch the United States money' the choreographer who on children with a dancer.Keep your voice in silhouette became know, but (This time,) are going with slightly older than look and I am really worried, nervous.

Uhm Jung-hwa brings " really my barber's itch you didn't see you.So concern is "Jun Hyun-moo, high, and" everyone like this every time the margin, speak.

In the first round is Yu Jaeseok started as rooting for her image.Mission is 'betrayal of roses'.Uhm Jung-hwa is real emotion to Under the guidance of cheering.But Xavi, the teacher gave us (a vocal academy) tuition fees at the time of my expedition leader for a refund.Even after this (in my throat good) would send the dorajicheongIt was really impressed, thanked him.

Photo = jtbc
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال