The jeongjongcheol, business chodaebak." working on just two minutes.I thought it would last an hour. "




[journalists are Kang Seo Jung osen] comedian jeongjongcheol was selling products hit the jackpot.

The jeongjongcheol on July 27, " My first people in their own sns Thank you.Sold out two minutes in the sixth stir-fried okjjubu.First, successful, I congratulate those who posted messages saying, am, are you to fail.

이어 "먼저 이번 제육볶음 수량은 총 3000세트, 6000팩이었으며 3톤의 제육이었거든요 이렇게 만들어내면서 타임딜이니 최소 한시간은 버틸거라 생각했었는데 그 계산이 빗나갔네요.So my people, this time I'll give you an appointment.I'll work in the next twice the amount of the sixth.12,000 pack let me to prepare the set 60, 6 tons!!".

At the same time, but our kitchen one tonne per day, because there is a limit of the total amount that can be made to make over six days.Or you can not be made at a time in a large factory.I won't do that.That way my sixth they can not make of the feeling of home cooked meal and falls for hand techniques..Slow go, I'll be my people can see my taste.So, 10 to 12 days, please.I will make hard.Thank you, I won't lose my original intentions, my people.

The jeongjongcheol a Jeyuk bokkeum made by the sale sold out in just two minutes, yourself.In obeisance with a sense of gratitude to the photographs which is jeongjongcheol.

On the other actors hwanggyurim jeongjongcheol and marriage, blessed with one son and two daughters, 2006. /

[picture] hwanggyurim sns.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال