"My father is panic disorder and mother is Hulk" Oh Eun-young, the image in the suspension of [Review of the sc] ('My little like gold piece').





[Korea.com, The Sports Chosun and Kim a] Dr. Oh Eun-young is severe enough to stop the image changed family was the solution.

30 days of televised channel a 'My little like parenting these days - gold piece' (less than 'My little like gold piece') in the 'smart phone in my family' of the story public.

Followed by four siblings from 7 years old the youngest to oldest 15 years old and her husband were shown to raise a couple.Thecurrent birth rate is 0, 75 more rare in my family.She and the mother is "My father does not help a very good parenting.", gold "In charge of the parenting because I'm resting now.", and that conflicting stories.My mother is "The second and fourth are best ; third, is now best and the first is the awkward age now.", introduced. It is the home of his four siblings started at around 5 a.m.Mom started reading up early in the morning wakes up.Miracle diligent morning that she held a day.쉴 틈도 없이 금쪽이 밥을 준비한 엄마, 하지만 막내는 일어나자마자 스마트폰을 봤다.Daycare center is then his attempt ran away when he asked me to go, that they do not want to tears.

Mother's time to get to work so soon and dad to toss to return.But Dad I get it.And back in bed barely awake and father "I'll buy you want to eat at a convenience store,", but you don't care if it's the gold "Now that doesn't work." and willful.





After all, that all familys came here to celebrate gold piece persuaded most, but still as stubborn as a mule, you don't care if it's the gold "Give me the gift card", and refused to negotiate.The children play in the room, father, mother of the Internet has emerged."stop your cell phone" Dunn to that mother laugh and also pulled out a smartphone.

Blast, summon boys ' mother gave them their punishment 'reach down'.Military discipline team the same social director, Mom.My father is a trick, and the youngest children is punished my dad follow up their acts.

Third, talked while talking with my family.Third, at home asleep, not put rice in the house.It is not.", saying" one unemployed mom is good, but the Hulk will be when you're angry.My mother is a fight with my dad, ' Get out of your house.The ya xxxx. " to go home.

Third of my mom and dad, saying, "My mom and dad are still fighting." and remembers to clean up the conversation." It's just my brother by doing mobile phone as soon as -- or catches on when you thirst.Our quarrel is small but large I think is why my mom and dad fight. " Finland.

Normal conversation is not enough couples, dad has avoided a conversation with panic disorder.Children are in the middle of it to even breath in my room, watching the faces of my mom and dad in.





My dad said, marriage since the beginning of serious conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.Of calls in the order every day.It was hard the kind of sandwiched between a wife and mother, a year.I lived together.The pre-elections, and even a year or so live together for the. " but I did.She said, " When I was 23 years old from working almost to work twelve hours.But the mother-in-law is deliberately made my chores.Call them and what if you don't have all the housework.My husband is not on my side.Her husband to go to the market and the two of them except me and I don't even together.I felt like I was living on a person's house " fell.

The child problems between my father went to eat mureot The first is hesitate "I'd rather get a divorce, exhausted," shocking that the mention of the word.The second also say the "Better you going to fight so that getting a divorce.".The first is already seem a touch of despair was more or less lost hope.

My dad said I was for my father passed away early in the mother thought that he is all right until marriage.My mother confessed that I asked, " but is also changing the position of the goods.Reason for panic disorder is also there.Dr. Oh Eun-young, saying "marriage is the saint himself." "My father is heavy-handed when a person when I grow up under the oppressive father, you get to see one's father." did La.Difficulty breathing and why, she then I could understand him.Her father is hard to bear even bigger voice alone.





My mother is "(husband) the daily life a hard time." Dr. Oh Eun-young, and worries that " His condition is now a hole in the heart.The treatments are first carefully, " story.

Oh Eun-young, is 'gold piece a prescription' for solutions said.That's the gold started the 'cell phone and the distance the project' at home.We can decide the rules under which directly with each other.Also set a 'gyuchingmaen' and even monitor who use cell phones at our disposal.Side also makes a lot of gold has changed.

A few days later, Mom and Dad see details of cell phone use and check the children.Eommaeun child lock using the cell phones when using more than the promised time limit.'day without cell phones', one day a week.휴대폰이 없어서 심심해 하던 아이들은 보드게임을 하기 위해 삼삼오오 모였다.

See Mom and Dad the image a quarrel between husband and sincere apology to children.My father is "I saw my mom or dad's been fighting a lot of bad childhood.", and reflect on.Don't ignore the Third, " My father is panic Don't blame her.And my mom is bad words, don't tell.It's a shame, " said good riddance.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال