Kim Gura "a divorce by agreement with his ex-wife, pay 1.7 billion of debt," [a scene.].




[Yuna Seo in the press news] Kim Gura said about divorce from his ex-wife.

On September 28, televised mbc 'radio star' (less than 'Las') the arts, 787 times 'to the japchae meochi' feature in the Ha Hee-ra, played by Lim Ho, Also a nice, Kim Yong-chol, has appeared as guest.

이날 정겨운은 자신이 연애 무식자라며 덕분에 시청자들의 '돌싱글즈' 몰입을 크게 돕고 있는 사실을 전했다.Which he said, " A person who became a single again people the same mistake with me How many times.I do love story, this man talking in the other thing.Names differently if there were, the official said.

In Kim Gura is how Jung Gyu-woon Also a nice, " My wife and made a mistake I wonder if the wife's name is Areum and forests ever called.Why don't go out and, in my house.To keep pace with a lot, said."That's why a lot of empathy and understanding that point because a lot of the (role)" says proud.




A person who became a single again is making friendly experience as a 'dolsinggeuljeu' to carry out when asked whether there is no "will always be careful." he said.In making friendly, and agreed Kim Gura is "see in-laws are." and said, I have so many Internet bullying.That's terrible for me think of it, " continued.

Kim Gura was "I didn't do too much past, would be a great courage." said.And "My wife, Drawing, inspiring, and the portrait, sister be cool to see becoming older sister." is making friendly and Lee Hye-young, referred.Lee Hye-young, "Rather, by hook or by crook ' back and forth, litigation, consultation ' (like) you talking about.".

Do Kyung Wan has not experienced a divorce at this time "for discussion and should not be the case if you going?" he asked.Kim Gura, saying it is Young-Chul Kim asked, " "My brother is a case?" is consultation.Well pay me so easily said to make laugh.

In the meantime, past his ex-wife divorced in 2015, 2020 12 years old is Kim Gura and remarriage, not a celebrity, the most heart-tugging stories in September of last year of his second daughter with a gain of the many congratulations.17 billion won in three years to repay debt of a divorce before his wife let me know.(photo = mbc 'radio star' capture).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال