"I tried to stop the hiccups." ...Newborn daughter something like this in his cap, Kim?


[My press daily = oyunju] comedian Kim (39) delightful to in the postpartum care center said.

Kim's on the 22nd to their Instagram, " you hat to stop the hiccups that ...Cause my mother forgotten to bring your hat on a bigger hiccups. ...Put a picture ".

A picture released in a unique hat Kim showed her daughter.Impressive home a big purple hat.Raised a smile of loveliness like cartoon characters online.

The Kim said today a sigh of relief at the mojadong and scream and cry and sleep ...I don't sleep and ...Hilton said he hoped that big a voice.

I saw the comedian Kim Mi Ryeo (40) said roomingin system don't ...Get some rest in a cooking really Younghee. has suggested the subregion " anxiety.Kim said the sister doesn't have enough to just send it again.ㅜㅜ bigger worry about to go home, " Nygaard said.

Meanwhile, the younger the age of 10 January last year, Kim married yunseungyeol a baseball player.

[Kim Instagram photo :].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال