‘Hong ♥’ gimjeongim the debate, circumcised 子 " come take your son..Hell. "




[journalists are Kang Seo Jung osen] reveals fondness toward his son. is a professional baseball player from Hong My wife gimjeongim

The gimjeongim 27, in his sns, " deudyeo your son is coming today.Baejaejung were defeated and in the quarterfinals...Coming from Busan.A great deal of us.생일 전날 집 떠나.In six days..The returning son.Grew up and how mugwort ~~~ and posted messages I'm looking forward to a lot he will be back. ". I have to freeze as " child care and pain and mundeureo..Inchin online early yesterday morning, brother, and and and dm.Daughter 18 years old.Now grown to 15 years old, but his son..Future and how to talk to.A lot of thinking about what events with his eyes on high the plus side, he does know that one losing sleep last night.I thought you and you will enjoy playing golf ...Why do you's ".

And he said, " Be mothers hang in there.In particular, to exercise his son.Inchin my mom, you are her daughter is a lot of my ... your account is inseuta.Yesterday, little brother is ...' (time.Jealousy.Carrier.How do I) In this situation?Feel like he was going to have ’ the answer was to my brother I can do for you ...I'll write it down.My sister ‘...My son was not.Met and a love story all started when my husband now..By raising the for hwacheol.Why sometimes have the same section are you and nobody eotkkenniBut..Twenty years to think of it ... is an endurance its own way.I can not hear can I stop by and..By all means to say that people who have nothing to say ...Me!Let's talk to him.They are not..Didn't listen to me?Doesn't deserve to be said!It's like this.Everything is,.It's past.As soon as it is neomna!Close and it will be closed.The hang of it, and ...My precious relationship with..I'm paying attention to the effort to live!And try and live for!Try it.This isn't.Japsseureou, but nerves and ...Go, go today!Pwasiting!Do it.Hey, they gave her sister's inchin imsseu, asked.

The gimjeongim delkko coming in hell " a left-handed jwatu!Spiral delkko to you..That used to be a hell.Labor sikki the son of the second grade of middle school.I remember every time to sleep.Friends and exciting?, How about you, ineumLook happy.My son's birthday baejaejung you took them to the baseball.Neomneom Thank you.Can give you to..That's only unlimited support.I will accept your column, he did.

In addition, " own mother sinnaeosseo gimjeongim.Who would you live with all the be all?How far did you.How much...명확히 가르쳐주면 그렇게 살께.No answer.I mean, right in my style!If you do your best..I know by this time it's better than you noisy.Raising children is the hell...More into respectable adults..Tell him I'll make my mom...Come on and seyong, cheered.

Meanwhile, Hong and daughter to marry in 2004, a baseball player, former Doosan Bears and Lotte Giants in gimjeongim hwari, and her son for hwacheol.The family is an active part in, such as ‘2 sallimnam’. /

[picture] gimjeongim sns.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال